Preview

Hey Lovelies!!!

This is the preview for the 4th Generation Taekook book, Crave!!!

As you can see I will not be publishing this book anytime soon, I must finish the books I currently have now! But if you're here once it's already published, WELCOME!!!!

Let's get it started!!! <33

Main characters

Taehyung

Jeongguk

Jeongguk

Disclaimer:

Disclaimer:

I don't owe the characters of this story, this doesn't reflect how the life of BTS like, or any members of any other groups or celebrities that may appear in this book.

This book is also entirely my idea, so if there's a book that just so happens to have this same idea as well, it's entirely coincidental. I have full copyrights of this book, so plagiarism is not tolerated.

This story will also contain many scenes, such as: Smut, violence, psychotic behavior, blood lust, mind manipulation, emotional triggers, and complex language, so please be careful while reading this book, I want everyone to be okay, so if you are unable to read any of the contexts it has, please stop reading.

This is the only warning I will provide. Please respect this book, the lovelies who read this as well, and me as an author as well, let's build a nice community together as a family!

Thank you <3

____________________

"Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall."

"You are banished from the heavens for your crime!"

"Humpty Dumpty had a great fall."

The clouds separated as the weak fallen angels withers down from the heavens; once pure white wings darkening grey, eventually to a sickening tar black. No matter ho feverishly the once angel tries to fly, all he does is fall.

"All the kings horses and all the kings men."

The supernaturals of the world witnessed their fall, only watching as another creature full force soars through the sky to eventually slam brutally aggressively somewhere in the trees of the darkened forest of the night.

"Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again."

There lays the once angel on the hole his body created to the Earth, staring at the start sky with black tears gliding down his smooth skin and wobbly lips to the banishment.

Forced to live as a fallen angel.

___________

"Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet,"

Pretty girl sits alone on an empty bench, delicate book on her petite hands and round glasses to her innocent face.

"Eating her curds and whey,"

A donut makes her way to her lips, chewing softly as she continues to read from the lamppost glooming beside her as light to the night. Waiting for her dear friend to return from taking a leak by the tree.

"Along came a spider, who sat down beside her,"

A coated man sat beside with a bonnet. The captivating aroma of the man drew her attention to the handsome side profile of the mysterious man.

Who slowly turns his face, flashing a charming smile.

With blood red eyes and sharpening fangs.

"And frightened Miss Muffet away!"

The donut and books falls, the pretty girl scream just as her blood stains the air from the blood sucking monster.

_____________________
A/N:
I hope you all enjoy this ride!! It going to come after the story 'The Kings Wonderland' so let's see how it goes!

Can't wait!!

I PURPLE YOU! <33