𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER SIX:SURGERY

CHAPTER SIX:
SURGERY

OLIVIA WAS PLACED INTO SURGERY and Natasha stood there, watching behind the clear one way glass with a frown on her face. Her arms were crossed over her chest, worry blooming inside her as she looked at Olivia's unconscious body. She didn't understand why she was so incredibly worried for the one person that had been incredibly rude to her. The one girl that had brought up her past that she was trying to run from and put behind her.

     "What the hell happened?" Clint rushed in, taking a stand beside Natasha.

     "We got the mission done." Natasha answered.

     "I know that, but why the hell is Olivia laying on a surgical table?" Clint snapped.

     "She got shot." Natasha answered, her voice monotone. "We were leaving, running away after we got compromised, and one of the agents shot her. She kept. . . she kept saying let me heal over and over. What did she mean?"

     Clint looked at the redhead before looking back over at the doctors who were closing Olivia up. He let out a sigh, "You'll figure that out when she wants you to."

     "After what happened. . . there's no way she's going to trust me. She almost bled out and it was our first mission together." Natasha sighed. Clint examined the girl, his eyes narrowing slightly before his lip twitched upwards for just a second.

     "It really bothers you, doesn't it?" Clint quizzed, his eyes moving back towards the glass. Natasha glanced at the man, furrowing her eyebrows.

     "I don't-"

     "It'll stay between us." He promised. He looked her in the eyes when he said it, telling the girl that he truly meant it. She glanced back at the girl as they prepared to move her into a hospital room.

     "I don't know why." Natasha told him. "I don't understand why I want her to trust me so badly. Usually I don't care whether or not someone trusts me. But, when it comes to her, whenever it comes to Olivia, it's different. And I don't know why."

     "I think you do." Clint responded, turning to face her as Olivia was taken away. "I think, you do know why you feel that way, you just don't want to admit it to yourself." Clint turned on his heel and walked away, Natasha watching him leave. She took a moment to contemplate over Clint's word, sighing to herself and choosing to ignore it and her feelings that she knew deep down were brewing.

✣︎✣︎✣︎✣︎

Natasha sat there at Olivia's bedside, noticing how peaceful Olivia looked as she slept. Her face was void of stress, and anger, it was calm, relaxed. Natasha frowned to herself, knowing that Olivia now had a new scar because of her.

Olivia let out a small groan, blinking a couple of times before she managed to open her eyes. She turned her head and was surprised to find Natasha sitting there. She furrowed her eyebrows, frowning slightly.