News

Harry's pov

I couldn't believe it, for five long long long years I've waited for this and Louis William Stylinson is now mine. La vi en rose started playing for our first dance together as a married couple. We danced for a while until the music's volume went down a bit. Louis and I had planned this for a while. Gemma was pregnant with her husband, Jack. It was a big deal since the last time they tried, it was a miscarriage. I grabbed a mic and pulled Louis to my side.

"All parents and soon to be parents, could you please join us on the dance floor" Gemma's jaw dropped as she realized what we had planned. But oddly enough they weren't the first couple out there. Zayn pulled Niall straight up out of his chair and onto the dance floor right next to Louis and I. Other couples started to flood the dance floor as the dinner tables were now only filled with kids and teens.

"wait what?!" Louis asked as his eyes bugged out of his head.

"yup" Zayn said proud and grinning widely. Niall blushed and grinned like a mad man.

"you guys are adopting?!" I asked over filled with joy for them. but no, Zayn shook his head no as he danced with Niall. Louis and my mouth gaped open as Louis pulled me back into a slow dance sway.

"oh my god! no way! I'm so happy for you guys! wait, whose carrying the baby though?!" Louis's face looked so sincere that I had to laugh.

Even Niall giggled as he said, "louis I've only ever topped once in my life and you heard it on the tour bus, Zayn was begging too loud" Lou rolled his eyes as I chuckled and Zayn blushed a deep red matching Gemma's bridesmaid dress.