revealing the true feelings

Liu pov

I can't believe I kissed her what was I think *you where not thinking she needs to lewce or she'll be the death of us* but she might be helpfu. "We can use her." but I didntget any anwer. *did you forget that our true objective is to get shu and leave* "no I didn't forget I just thought.....even she as that sent she might be one of us have you really let this world dull your senses." *well then what do you want us to do shu is weak he forgot how to use is powers* "you have a point but have you thought of a way to get him back and if you say try and killing y-n that won't work." *do you have something better.* "well no but at lest let me think"

Your pov

That kiss maybe it didn't mean anying but still maybe this is for the best. I need to forget about shu. He's with his long lost lover and thats probably for the best. I still love shu but know that I kissed liu I don't know what to think or what to do. I started walking. I decided to go to the park it's always quiet there and I can think even it's almost dark it's not like anything bad is going to happen like it already hasn't. I got to the park the sun is setting and the sky reminded me of shu eyes the dark red of blood looked menacing but also Audrey beautiful. I sat down on the soft green grass and looked at the water. That's when I heard someone behind me. I looked and saw the blood red eyes beautiful yet scary. "Shu what are you doing here I thought you where on your date with night." "I ummm that's not important"

Shu pov

I can't think straight the image of liu and y-n kissing I can't get out of my head. Me and night are on a date and well I don't feel any thing when I'm with her like I did back then. The one I love is y-n and yet I hurt her. As me and night walked to a restaurant I saw y-n walking to the park. I looked back at night and before I knew what I was doing I ran across the straight. "Shu what are you doing." night yelled at me but I blocked her out. I soon out to the park across the street. I saw y-n sitting alone. I walked to her and sat next to her. "Shu what are you doing here I thought you where on a date with night." "that's not important." she just looked at me with confusion. "Anyways what are you doing here." There was an awkward silence between us for a bit. "Well I saw you and thought me and you need to talk."

Your pov

What does he what to talk about. Is it about his and night's relationship or is it about him and liu. "What about" "look I saw you and liu kiss and..." "what look that didn't mean any thing I swear." "y-n i...." "shu-....." that's when it started raining. I looked around and ran to the nearest shelter. Shu followed close behind. I looked up at the sky and the blood red sky is now dark. It got cold quickly.,that's. When shu gave me his hoodie. "Here take it." "thinks." I took his hoodie and put it on. OT felt so warm and safe it smelled of cherries. What should I say. "Y-n listen there are some things you don't know about me liu and night I want to tell you but..." "what you don't trust me shu we use to be so close and know your to far way." "look I want to but you just won't understand. " "why are you  treating me like a kid shu I -I loved you for so long!!!" I yelled at him. That's. When I realized what I just said. "What" "I know you love night liu old me so and you and him are brothers." I looked away hoping he couldn't see the tears that were falling. "I just want you to be happy with someone you love your right I don't understand. And you know what I might never understand what your going though but at least let me try."

Shu pov

I can't believe this she loves me she really loves me please please. Don't let me wake up from this dream. I looked at her that's when I saw her crying "y-n I love you to ever since we met I Fallen in love with you I love you it hurts I would do any thing for you and seeing you in this much pain hurts me so please don't cry." I touched her check and made her look at me. I wiped away her tears. Those eyes looking at they make what to go crazy "shu what....-" I leaned in closer to her. "Shhh." that's when I kissed her her lips felt so sweet and soft. I wanted this yo lest forever. I pulled away. "Y-n I love you so much." I quickly wrapped my arms around her.  I rest my head on her's she smelled like roses. I couldn't get enough of her sent.

Your pov

I felt so safe in his arms the small of cherries was overwhelming. "Shu..... can you at lest tell me what's going on. You never had a brother and some guy telling you me the he's related to is well kinda weird." "he let me go and,looked at e,with those red eyes of his. "If I'm going to tell you we can't talk here." the rain stopped so we walked to his apartment. "That's when the rain started up again. He put is arm around me try to keep me form not getting wet. We got to his apartment. "You need to get some dry close and go take a shower before you get sick." "I don't have any close." "follow me."we went to his room and he got out some close.  "Once you take off your wet close I'll wash then just leave them outside of the bathroom door." "ok." I got in the bathroom and you off my close and left then outside of the bathroom door. Once I got in the shower every thing just Drift Away. "What going on with shu we used to be so close and now things just change."

Shu pov

I decided to cook some food I'm sure my y-n is hurry and i know I am but I need to get changed myself I got changed and put my and my loves close in the wash. I want to the kitchen and started to cook. I heard the water from upstairs turn off that's when I saw y-n wearing my close she looked so cute I wanted to kiss and hug her but I held back. "I made some food you must be hurry." "thinks shu." she started eating as o food to. We got done and ibwash the dishes. We want to the living room to talk she sat on the couch. I sat next to her and held her in my arms. "So what do you want to know my love." "start from the beginning."

_____________________

Liu pov

There is one mistake she is one of us and i know how she is we to to get in contact with her father and see what he what's us to do. *this makes everything more Difficult for use you know this* "I know that" 

????????pov

"What brings you here" "my lord we found her we found your long lost daughter" "oh and where is she if I may ask." "she is in the Human Realm what do you want use to do." "I want you to bring her back know matter what do you understand me Rogue" 

I understand my lord