A Hayffie Wedding

Haymitch gives the pianist a slight nod of his head, signaling her to begin playing the wedding music. She obeys him right away and does so, filling the warm summer air with the lovely sound. Everyone among the rather large crowd immediately rises to their feet; all of the talking has come to an end. Haymitch now stands waiting inside the flower covered gazebo, dressed in a black tuxedo with a matching gold bow tie around his neck.
My little three year old daughter takes the basket from me, and tries eating one of the red rose pedals, thinking it's food. I shake my head laughing a bit as I gently pull her tiny hand out of her mouth. I take a step down the aisle, dropping a few rose pedals along the way hoping that she'll remember what she's supposed to do.
Hope stands beside me looking very confident in herself as she dumps the whole basket right there. "Just continue on with the ceremony please," I say looking at everyone as I scoop Hope up into my arms. Everyone in the crowd begins clapping for her since she's just a little girl. It scares her for some reason though, and she buries her face into my gown. I kiss her forehead softly than rubs her back, watching her fall asleep in my arms.
That's when Effie slowly walks outside, wearing a wedding dress that resembles my old one quite a bit. Hers even includes those little extra details that Cinna thought of. The wig she wears is also golden, just like Haymitch's gold bow tie and my golden Mockingjay pin. Apparently she still sees the four of us as a team, even after all these years following the conclusion of Panem's revolution.
"I love you being sober, Haymitch," Effie whispers as she stands before him, holding a banquet of nothing but yellow and blue primroses. It's in honor of my little sister Primrose who was unfortunately killed during the revolution.
Effie reads her vows first, promising to love him forever. Haymitch vows to remain sober for her and to never drink ever again. Than the wedding ring Haymitch picked out himself is placed on her finger. It's a large diamond ring; it's so beautiful and shiny as the sunlight reflects off of it.
"I do," Haymitch answers than kisses Effie on the lips, finally married.