chapter 1

Everyone in the Clover kingdom knows about their vicious empress and today is the day , sir Albert gets to behead the queen at the center of the capital. It was a sight to watch. Every child, young, old are present.

On the execution ground , the queen was dragged by one of the solder. she looks terrible than a street beggars, her body was covered with a thin dirty white fabric  which was torn at the ends and having non sleeves --the cloth barely covers her body, you can still see the old and fresh bruises on her body along with her birth mark at the center of the back neck. Along with her piece of cloth, she's wearing steel chains on her hand and legs as an ornaments. These chains blocked her mana, after all --the queen is the best mana user.

" finally, I got the golden opportunity to kill you, evil bi**h  though I enjoyed my time torturing you", said Albert . He lift his sword high enough but was stopped by his sister voice.

" brother! let me talk to her before you kill her, I would personally like to forgive her and at least let her soul rest in peace", that's  Ammy Steworts . She's a perfect replica of a real saint who has brunette hair and blue eyes .she wore a dark brown cloak to cover her pale white skin and she was the main subject who was suffered by the turpitude empress and now, she even wants to forgive her-- but the queen doesn't want to face those pure innocent eyes that held .....

Ammy took her hood down and revealed  her dark blue eyes which carries iniquity expression, on normal terms she would have light blue eyes but now she was having  dark eyes which hold condemnation . 

"poor Aria Cristine , you doesn't look well" , said Ammy with mocking tone to the queen . Aria was in a trance on the sudden change of her behaviour. 

"look at your face", Ammy said while bending on her knee to meet the eye level of the queen Aria.

" All the torture you have faced, it made my each day worth the trouble to see this present you ", said Ammy while looking into Aria face with evil smirk, which suits her well , way better than the innocent mask she was carrying around.

" your ladies who gave you the advice are all my maids and every evil deeds you have done on me, I manipulated you to do for my advantage and thank you for giving your kingdom, my queen  or should I say my fallen queen", said Ammy. 

With a light chuckle Ammy continued," ha!.. by the way, your father was poisoned by the herbal tea you served and come to think, your lady in waiting gave you that as a present and she was my childhood friend. well, now no one can find because everyone seems to believe that he died due to malfunction of mana".

After knowing this bitter truth , empress Aria collapse on the wooden platform , only if she could get second chance -- a chance to save her father and all other closed ones' 

Ammy left Aria in her misery and signaled her brother Albert Steworts to continue his part of being an executor to kill the queen with his sharp shiny sword.

Their is a saying that while facing death you can see that time gets slower and slower , and at that particular period when sir Albert swing his sword high,  just enough to hit sun rays on the blade which by the way caused millisecond blindness--  at that minute ,Aria's chains were broken and she caught a mysterious voice, a voice falling in between the higher tenor and lower bass registers,"  chant the forbidden spell that your mother taught you when your young ".

When Aria was young, the only thing that her mother left was the spell which was forbidden. No one knows about the after effect and only a true celestine can cast this. Nothing to loose , which only made her conjured her entire mana in a single spell and her body started to drain her mana which only made her body to shine with a huge white ray , and blinded every one, it's odd that Aria is a dark mana user while Ammy is a light user. Light starts to grew bigger and bigger and blinded everyone, including Aria.........

Aria can listen faint noise of her defunct nanny,"miss....,miss....,MISS!?........".

She jolted awake and found her nanny's agonize grey eyes with her chapped lips. She looked around and found five years young Aria on the mirror. Aria questioned her nanny ," how old am I, madam Lilyana".

Nanny Lilyana was an old wrinkled woman , wearing dark blue renaissance peasant gown with white chemise. Some says that she fought  against hundred mana users during the battle against the clubs kingdom, one of the great times when Aria's father was young . 

Nanny Lilyana was shocked at her gesture because Aria never respect other , including her father though he's the emperor of the  clover kingdom. Nanny Lilyana put away the thought and respectively answered " with in a week , my lady would be thirteen and ready to join Malword academy".

After hearing those words Aria was in trance for a long minute, the vague movements perturbed nanny Lilyana. "are you okay, my lady. would you like some tea !", said nanny Lilyana.

Aria reverie passed quickly and she seemed embarrassed by it. " I'm back nanny, back from a long night mare", said Aria and started running in her pure white chemise for to search something precious , as she stumbled through the halls, she heard metallic sounds from the practice ground.

She followed the sound  and spot someone  that made her speachless..........