chapter 2

POV

" papa, papa.....", I sprinted all the way , until he lift me by his arm and now I'm hugging as if my life depends . I felt something wet on my cheeks -- those are my tears and I was crying on my fathers chest on other hand he was patting my head to cease my pain.

" I don't know what happened but everything is going to be fine babygirl", my father said . I can see the concern and warmth filled in his same golden eye's that I inherited . How could I be so stupid for not to notice his affection--I think I know, its all because of my friend Cassie Landon  or should I put it in simple , my thrust worthy cousin and soon to be my lady in waiting. If I put few pieces together, I think it's all Ammy Steworts and Cassie Landon planed together to poison my dad and kill me at the end but what was the true reason for Cassie to leave throne and give it all to Ammy. Whatever the reasons they have I will take my revenge and become a true villainess, that I should be. 

"it's nothing papa, just a bad dream", I said and suddenly I noticed that I'm still on my chemise. I was embarrassed that I ran across the castle with my night ware and all the solder at the training ground looked in this, which only made me to hind my face on my dad's shirt.

" look away solders", my father commanded. I think he noticed my red checks .

*****

I'm looking at young women, she looks beautiful and innocent in her light sky blue dress with a crystal on her waist which meets the golden spark same as her eyes and along with her wavy dark red hair stands a lot but in simple it looks beautiful.

" miss, it seems that you look different from usual", that's one of my maid who was trapped by me in my past and she's the one of those subject I tortured and left them die.

" I think , I need to look perfect princess", In my past I used to dress more fancy and sexy than being elegant and pure because Cassie made me think that , it is perfect for a queen image. How innocent I was that I fell over these stupid traps.

I heard knocking at my door," come in ". It was papa and I turned around with a smile but he looked surprised. 

He smiled warmly and said with a smile," you look beautiful, just like your mother".

From the past week incident, which I was embarrassed about my outburst but my dad seems to happy that I was showing affection toward him and from that day onwards we became closer than before  and I even asked him to continue to call me babygirl because for some reason it makes me happy, along with that he requested for me to call him papa though I was embarrassed . 

" here is your gift, babygirl", dad said while giving me a small box with a dragon emblem on top. 

" can I open, after my birthday celebration", I said while put it on the dressing table because I don't want to lost. I'm going to meet someone who's putting an interesting show.

when I turn around , dad looks sad, " umm, papa". Now he's happy but why did....,  I cannot believe that he's sad on this. The great emperor was sad because I didn't call him papa. That's gonna be interesting for the clover's channel and newspaper.

" shall we go papa", I said while flung my hand with his shoulder and smiles, he returned with the same smile as mine and now we are on the way for the to the ball.

The huge door opened after our introduction was spoken, for a movement entire ball room went silent. The room was decorated same as my past, same old huge crystal chandler hung at the center, mana stones were decorated along the pillars , food and wine was served at a corner near the garden view. If I remember  correctly, I had my first meeting with Ammy on this same day. In my past I was jealous of her pure nature and she made this day as if her coming-age ceremony. Every guest are envious of her looks, cousin Cassie suggested an idea and I went on her plan by tearing her simple peach dress while stepping by my dark red heels on the bottom hem of her dress and the incident only made me look me evil while she made herself look innocent.

I looked at an entire hall from the top stairs at my entry  to find that fake blond saint and at last, she was a feet away from my cousin. Lets begin the fun.

" Cousin Aria, you are late !", Cassie said with a fake smile.

" I just want to have an entrance ", I said it but it only made her lips to turn upside down, seems like they couldn't make Ammy to have her big entrance, just like last time she came from the same entrance as I did and made everyone to stunned on her innocent looks. Now I turned the tables.

 When I was about to turn then I heard a loud thud of someone falling, it was Ammy steworts. How childish of it, she made it look like I made her fall. Here comes fake tears.

" I'm sorry princess, I don't know that that .., ", she started to fumble her hands and every eyes on us and they started to whisper bad about me, these noble's never change.

"oh dear!, did you fall by yourself and it seems like it was your first time to attend the ball and don't let yourself to get embarrassed in front of my dad ", I said with a sweet smile on my face. I think this can clear up the crowd and the most fun part is the frown face of Ammy and the embarrassment she's carrying when the same crowd shunning about her carelessness in front of the emperor and future queen. I gave my hand for to lift her from ground. I'm not quite satisfied with this childish act she pulled on so I put my hand behind the reach of everyone's eye and spin my finger, which formed dark black and golden sparkle at tip of nail with that Cassie stumbled and throw her wine all over Ammy and made her look drunk maiden with ruined makeup ,everyone started chuckling at this hilarious situation. Ammy started running away and Cassie followed her back . It was fun to watch and that made my day. 

I was tricked by these idiots, I must be naive to fall for it. Not to worry it's gonna be a lot more fun to play with you. 

As I went out for a fresh air in the garden for to enjoy my rest of the night with peace then suddenly I met a pair of mysterious eyes with a mask on his face.

" who are and strangers are forbidden to enter in my garden", I said while carrying authority in my voice.

"I never knew that clover princess would be so interesting", he said with a deep male voice.

" seems like you have mistaken on something and get lost", I said while I chained him with my magic. Ever since I returned past my mana became the combination of golde and dark purple mana and I'm just as strong as I'm before.

While I was tossing him, he said" I know what you did with your cousin".

He swing his finger and formed a pitch black flamed sword and cut through my chains. 

"interesting, it would be fun to play with a strong player", I said and started making my own sword same as his.

I made a sharp gaze and  begin our match ...........