𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐱

ship ; changlix genre ; smut ( a little fluff at the end or sum ? )kinks ; daddy kink , hair-pulling , praise kink , dirty talk , nipple play and edging

ship ; changlix
genre ; smut ( a little fluff at the end or sum ? )
kinks ; daddy kink , hair-pulling , praise kink , dirty talk , nipple play and edging.

———

felix doesnt know how he ended up like this at all. one moment , he was running to chan , screaming that changbin is a werewolf. the next moment , he was caught by changbin and tied up to the bed.

he looked left and right , trying to find the older rapper but all he saw was darkness. right. he has a blindfold covering his eyes. he tugged on the restraints that was tying his wrists together and to the headboard. he let out a loud sigh , knowing that he cant get out. his ass in the air as his face was buried into the pillows.

okay , dont get him wrong but he didnt know what to do at all when changbin told him that ! he thought that he told chan , the leader would know what to do. he doesn't expect the oldest to team up and side with changbin.

—;

felix looked at the older male. changbin took a deep breath as he looked back at the aussie male. "what is it ?" the freckled boy asked, tilting his head to the side with a hint of confusion. the rapper took the younger's hand into his before saying , "promise you wont tell anyone ?"

the australian male blinked and nodded his head , still confuse. why was the older being so serious right now ? did he do something wrong ? if he did , then what did he really do ? but why would the older tell him not to tell anyone ?

his mind was full with questions as he waited for changbin to say something. the older took a deep breath and exhaled , leaning forward with his elbows on both his knees. his chain hanging and dangling , his brown hair covering most of his eyes as he took another breath.

felix fiddled with his baby fingers nervously as the older looked at him with seriousness in his eyes. changbin isnt the type to be THIS serious if something had happened.

"i know its gonna be hard to believe but.. im a werewolf.." felix blinked as he tried to process what words just came out from the older's mouth. "werewolf..?" changbin nodded.

he sighed as he ruffled his hair , knowing that the australian male doesn't understand at all. "felix.. im a werewolf.. which means if that its full moon , i turn into a wolf" felix nodded slowly , taking in all the informations.

his eyes looked at his feet before looking at the older who had his head down. he gulped , clutching onto his jeans a little.

he shifted around in his seat , his brain trying to function with the new informations. "you won't tell anyone.. right ?" changbin asked , eyes looking at the younger who nodded. "yeah.. i won't.." he mumbled out as he gave a warm smile to the older who returned it.

"thanks lix.."

———

and well. a few days had passed and felix has been avoiding the older. some of their members had noticed it but brushed it off , thinking it was one of felix's pranks or tricks. truth is , he had been wanting to tell someone about it.