First day of school

Y/n POV
It's the first day of school and I'm so tired. I didn't get any sleep last night because I was being nervous about how my first day was going to go. I get up from bed and get my school uniform on I walk out of my door and knock on Nishinoya's door. "YeAh?" Nishinoya says sounding like he just woke up even though we were meant to be up ages ago. "I'm making breakfast, we are having smoothies." I say making sure he can here me. I heard Nishinoya jump up as fast as he can running into the shower. *knock knock* I hear a knock on our front door and I walk down the stairs tying up my hair on the way. I open the front door and see Asahi, Nishinoya's crush. "Hey Asahi come on in I'm about to make breakfast." I say with a grin on my face I have always shipped Asahi and Nishinoya. "Morning Y/n!" Asahi says taking off his shoes and putting his bag down at the same time. I grab all the stuff out while I hear Nishinoya come down stairs. "Morning Nishinoya!" Asahi says taking a seat down at the counter. Nishinoya grew a light pink colour on his face "Morning Asahi." I have my little giggle while the smoothies are blending. I pour all the smoothies in to cups making sure they are all level. I hand out the smoothies. "Thank you Y/n." Asahi says taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah thanks sis." Nishinoya says with a little bit of smoothie on the side of his face. Asahi licked his thumb and then rubbed the smoothie off his face. Nishinoya went a bright red.  I then said "Well look at the time we should be off." "I agree!" Nishinoya said quickly while running up to the door and grabbing his bag from his room. I picked up my bag while grabbing so protein for me and Nishinoya. "Would you like some Asahi?" I say while looking at him with one of my eyebrows raised. " Um no thanks."  Asahi said while looking down at his feet. Nishinoya came running down chucking on his shoes and waiting for me and Asahi to come. I come over putting on my shoes and walk out the door Asahi does the same.

Time skip

Still Y/n's POV
I walk into the school admiring it. I then hear "NISHINOYA WHOS THIS CHICK YOU BROUGHT!?!" Nishinoya got grumpy at this as this Bald head boy came over. I hid behind Asahi and Nishinoya. I held on to Nishinoya's top Nishinoya replied to this bald headed boy "This chick is not a chick she's my sister and dare to touch her I will hurt you." The bald headed boy was speechless but then said "Hello Nishinoya's sister I'm Tanaka." Tanaka said waving to me. I waved back then said "Nish- Nishinoya I- I'm g-going t-to class." Nishinoya then hugged me and said " See you after school meet me at the gym bye love you!"

Time skip

Nishinoya's pov
It's finally the end of school, I get up from my chair say thank you to the teacher and I walk out grabbing my bag. I got to meet Asahi with Tanaka so we can all walk to the gym together. We all get to the gym and I meet Y/n there I give her a pat on the back before showing her the gym. I see some new people and then Y/n said "Oh that tall mean blonde one over there that's Tsukkishima. That one short tangerine is Hinata. The green haired freckled boy is Yamaguchi and the Tall black haired scary is Kageyama. I walk over to them and then say "Hey I'm Nishino-." I was then cut off but this string guy "Your Nishinoya a shorty who's doesn't matter and I don't really care about you." I then walk off grumpy back to Asahi to wait for Tanaka. "What's wrong Noya?" Asahi says with a worried look on his face. "String bean was being mean and called me short." I say mumbling while looking at my feet. I then feel to arms wrap around me I turn pink like a tomato. I look up to see Asahi giving me a hug. "How about because it's a Friday we can go to karaoke?" Asahi looked down at Nishinoya hoping he would say yes. "Okay." I say hugging Asahi.

—————————————————

Word count :750
Thanks for reading I hope you will keep reading.
—————————————————