So Called "Destiny"

So Called "Destiny"

by MahikaNgBolpen

***

Destiny, do you believed in Destiny? Ano nga ba ang destiny? English term for Tadhana.

Tadhana. isang salita na lahat ay mayroon tayo. Pinanganak pa lang tayo nakasulat na sa salitang yan ang mangyayari sa buhay natin.

Is it selfish? We're in democratic country pero sa salitang yan nakatali na tayo sa mga mangyayari, but remember...

Having freedom is one of our Destiny. Nakatali man tayo o hindi, ito ang nakatadhana sa'tin.

Broken hearted- one of the hardest fcking feeling in the earth. It can kill us. IT HURT US MOST. But we need to move-on on what we've done.

Move On- one of the hardest task in the life if you're fall hard to a person that you really love. Easy to say but hard to play.

Life is so fcking unfair. Why we need to face those damn problems in our whole entire life?

Is it possible to live with full of happiness and joyful? Is it possible to avoid those damn problems? Or it just because of this is our Destiny.

--

She has no friend

He is famous

She is a bully

He is Heartthrob

She is a scholar

He is Rich

But Destiny prove that even they have different characteristics if they are meant to be, in the end they'll live Happily Ever After.

***

So Called "Destiny"

Written by: mukicookie

All Right Reserved © 2015