Rain & You

|| So basically it was raining and you two cuddles and Junmyeon sings for you... yeah that's it. Very fluffy

Rain pours outside your window. You had always love it when it rains. The sound of tiny bits of rain knocking against the glass soothes you. Not to mention, the atmosphere rain came with is calming. Snuggling under the blankets with your lover is another thing you love. Maybe that was the sole reason you love rain, even you don't know. It was cold, but the heat you both shared under the blanket makes you feel warm, both on the outside and on the inside. He likes to wrap his whole body onto you, his legs tangling with yours. Even though your lover is just slightly taller than you, when he wraps his body around you like this, he felt big. comforting. protective. just like home.

"Junmyeon..." you called out. "Yes, love?" he replied as he snuggled his head at your neck. "Sing for me." you requested. Another thing you love, his voice, his singing, you swore you had never heard someone sings so beautifully other than him, your lover. Indeed, he sounds just like cotton candy, soft and sweet. Silence passes the both of you, him humming against your neck. "What do you want me to sing?" he mumbled lazily after a few moments. "Your choice." you replied, he smiled and kissed your neck. "Just for you, love, just for you..." and he sang. His voice came out like a stream of water, it flows easily with a soft sound. He sang in a low key, almost like a whisper, perhaps to not interrupt the calming atmosphere. His voice blends in with the sound of rain, almost making you shiver by the soothness both radiates. It's very pleasing to you.

"So I, I'm made in you.." he continued singing. You smiled. You recognized that song from him, it was titled 'Made in You' his tracks are always so romantic, you love how much thoughts he had given to it. Your smile got bigger as you felt Junmyeon's hand running through your hair, feeling the softness of it as he continue singing.
"You made me one of a kind.." You never know what inspires Junmyeon to write this song. But him singing it to you makes your heart leap from your chest. You can feel all the love, tenderness and affection poured onto you, just through his voice. He is a dreamy guy. He knows you love it.
"I, I'm made by you.." You decided not to give it much thought and instead closely listened to him. Focusing on his voice along with the rain, as well as the heat you two shared. It makes you contented, full of love. Junmyeon knows you love it, the rain, and him. You sighed in delight. What makes you deserve such a loving boyfriend like him?
Before you even realize, he was already singing the last verse of the song. "You know that I'm made in you.." you unconsciously sang along with him,
"You know that I'm made in you."
You both sang along together.
Junmyeon looks you in the eye. His eyes sparkled as he stared at you, both your faces dressed with a wide smile. And, for who knows how long, you both stayed just like that. Staring and appreciating each other.
"I love you so much." Junmyeon broke the silence. You giggled, "I love you, so much too," and you both shared a long, warm kiss under the blanket.

"Love.. your heart is beating way too fast," Junmyeon spoke after the kiss. Blood rushed to your cheeks "Its nothing!" you denied, trying to calm yourself from all the love this guy poured on you just a few minutes ago. Junmyeon laughed, "You are so cute." and he kissed you again, making you blush harder.

|| AAAAA I love this one!! I'm so soft for him ok