blurb

Rosalie Evans spent most of her time reading, writing, and pondering the hardest problems of the muggle and wizarding worlds. She loved all things logical and even quite hated the idea of magic herself — despite the fact she was a witch. She was the one to keep everyone in check and didn't often stray from her schedule. She was your classic Ravenclaw - witty and intelligent. Rosalie spent hours in potions, charms and learning everything you could. If you had an issue, Rosalie Evans would solve it for you. She had seen many things most kids her age hadn't. She believed in the chemical makeup of potions and she could explain to you the history of any spell, she believed in unicorns and believed in the lineage of mer-people, but Rosalie Evans sure as hell did not believe nor want love.

Fred Weasley spent his days with his twin brother. They ran the halls of Hogwarts with their pranks and jokes. He enjoyed making people laugh and smile and occasionally injuring someone (only a little). He wanted to be a legacy, no matter what he would be remembered. Fred craved adventures, he loved excitement and sure as hell was gonna get it this year even if he had to use arson and all his saved up money.

 Fred craved adventures, he loved excitement and sure as hell was gonna get it this year even if he had to use arson and all his saved up money

Kiernan Shipka as Rosalie Evans

Are you all mad? Like have you all actually just decided to be completely idiotic, imbeciles

❝Are you all mad? Like have you all actually just decided to be completely idiotic, imbeciles❞

James Phelps as  Fred Weasley

Do you really think I would do such a thi- okay, yeah, I did

❝Do you really think I would do such a thi- okay, yeah, I did❞

Lucy Hale as Tara Darwin

❝I just want a boy that will let me jump his bones and then never have to see him again❞

authors notes:
hello my loves!
so yes I've been inspired by Tik tok and my love for Fred to start a new story.
I'm ngl I don't have a huge plan to this story we're gonna stick with it and let it flowwwww.
so if you have any suggestions or something special you wanna see lmk
also I'm not a crazy person who watches and rereads the hp books everyday... there will be mistakes or plot holes and things that I miss either accidentally or purposely!
I mean this in the nicest way possible it's my story:))) if u have any corrections or suggestions you can kindly comment or message !!! thank u, tpwk
-erica