Chapter 4 melting ice block

No one's Pov

It is now six weeks after the match against Pravda and Ms. Chitoras plan of getting investors worked... Well not many but enough to get out of the dept and have some budget for bad times.

After the match against Pravda, Magyar highschool had a few more.
One against Count, which ended in a draw.
The next match was against Bonple, where half of Bonples Tankery team didn't even show up, so it was a pretty easy win.

But during the weeks one person couldn't shake off one thing in his mind. It was Y/N. He still hasn't processed that Lucy out of all people was a student of St. Gloriana.
But he doesn't wanted to believe it either, he just thought that was all a big joke, he just needed evidence and he had a plan to get it.

Y/N Pov

I was looking outside my room down the corridor.
I was looking at Lucys room , waiting for her to leave it.
I had observed her leaving and returning circle to find the best time to enter her room to find evidence.
I planned to go into her room through the Window.

I saw Lucy leave. It was time.
I exited the doom and went to Lucys room window and opened it, entering her room.
When I was inside the room, I was... Surprised to see how clean and ordned everything was.
I expected her to be a messy, but she wasn't.
I started looking around her room.
The first thing I noticed was her pillow on her bed.
It had St. Glorianas emblem on its center.

Looking next to the bed I saw her nightstand.
On its left edge directly next to her bed was a Tea cup again it had St. Glorianas emblem on it, next to that cup was a picture.
On the picture are Lucy and Darjeeling, both are wearing the St. Gloriana Uniforms while smiling brightly. The smile on Lucys face was the same she had as she saw Darjeeling after our match with Pravda.

I started to look around more not finding much.
I nearly searched through her whole room the only thing left was her closet.

I opened her closet and started looking around.
I started by her cloths, which were ordered after color Beginning with bright colors and ending with dark ones.
I found two st gloriana Uniforms, which doesn't suprises me at all.
I already lost any grip on the though of this all being a joke.
I was just hoping to find out now what caused her to leave St gloriana.
And now where I think about it...
Isn't St. Gloriana a university?
Why would she go back in a high school? It doesn't make any sense anymore!

I was lost in thoughts when I heared the door opening and saw Lucy with an surprisingly calm facial expression.

Lucy: what are you doing in my room?

She said with an deadly cold voice, it was so cold and calm, that it sended shivers down my spine.
I decided that it would be a bad idea to lie.

Y/N: to be honest. I entered... Broke into your room to find evidence that you were trying to joke on everyone by saying that you were a student of St. Gloriana. Only finding evidence that spoke against my suspicion and rising questions...
Why did you leave St. Gloriana despite seeming so happy on every picture I found?
And more importantly, why would you rejoin a highschool when you were at a university before?

Lucy just stared at me.
Her stare was intense and while her face was having a neutral expression, I could see very clearly sadness in her eyes.

We stood there for 10 minutes in silence before the neutral expression of hers was now replaced with an sad smile.

Lucy: heh... When you say it like that it sounds pretty unbelievable...
But yes I was a student of St gloriana and I am very good friends with Darjeeling.
We know each other since middle school, she was 2 years above me.
So I would have been still stuck in highschool when she would be in a university, but through a lucky coincidence, I skipped the last two years of highschool graduating early.
We both enrolled into st gloriana and everything was wonderful...

Y/N: and why would you leave St gloriana then?

Lucy: ... I was forced by my parents.
At st gloriana was something that wasn't going their way so they just told them that I wouldn't be going to st gloriana anymore.

Y/N: and that something was?

Lucy: private...

Y/N: so that is why you were enrolled here?

Lucy: pretty much yes...
My parents wanted to keep me away from that something so bad that they send me back to a high school...

I was actually quiet saddened seeing the Lucy like that.
Yesterday she was as cold as an ice block, but now...
Now her coldness melts infront of my eyes and now there are so many emotions visible...
Her sadness just made me feel bad and I felt the need to help her.
But how...?
Maybe a match against St. Gloriana?
No, it would make things probably worse, if she was to...
I got it now!

Y/N: Lucy! I am sorry to hear what had happened to you. Im hoping that there will be a way we could help you feeling better. But I need to excuse myself now.
because I have to go an make a very important call.

Lucy: thank you...
(To herself) but i don't think you could make me feel better.

Timeskip Two days

No ones Pov

It was now Monday the 11th of March and three people were walking at a dock, approaching Magyar highschool's school ship which was currently on the dock of Oita which was their schools location.

This three people were Darjeeling, Rosehip and orange pekoe, who were walking towards Magyar highschools school ship from their own.

The reason they were there was, because Magyars student council head and Overall commander Y/N had called and asked for an match between Magyar and st. Gloriana, which surprised Darjeeling at this request, because it was so soon.

As they arrived on the Schoolship, they were surprised on how quiet it was.
They started walking around the ship to find anyone.
To no avail.

They walked around the ship for quiet sometime before they approached a hall next to what seemed like the garage.
From the hall a lot of talking was hearable, so they approached it.
As they were near the entrance, a girl with long blonde hair exited and noticed them.

???: Oh hi. You are from st gloriana right?

Darjeeling: yes we are. We are here for-

She was about to finish her sentence before she was interrupted.

???: Great! Y/N our overall commander is already awaiting you.
He is in his dorm.
I can lead you there if you want.

Darjeeling: ahm yes that would be quiet nice thank you.

???: No problem!
Oh my name is Mina by the way.
I am the commander of our 38M Toldi.

Darjeeling: nice to meet you.

They started to walk to the dorms as Darjeeling caught a quick glance through the door window of the hall, where Mina just came out and saw banners being hung up.

Darjeeling: Excuse me, Mina?

Mina: yes?

Darjeeling: what are you doing in that Hall?

Mina: oh we are preparing a little festival.

Darjeeling: festival? For what?

Mina: for the 15th of March.

Rosehip: and what are you celebrating at the 15th of March?

Rosehip had an annoyed undertone in her voice.

Mina: oh silly me.
It's the Hungarian independence day of course.

They all faded into silence until they reached the dorm.

Mina: here we are.
Y/n dorm room is the number 439.

Darjeeling, Rosehip and orange pekoe walked towards room 439.
As they found the room they knocked at the door hearing a faint come in.

They open the door and saw...

They weren't the only ones invited.
-----------------------------------------------------------