ONE

(MC/ Luna's POV)

I wake up. Another day in the Devildom. I sit up and stretch. I didn't know where I was for a second, still not used to being here. I feel something move into my arm. I look in that direction, Belphegor was there, laying beside me. His blue-ish hair ruffled and messy, I smile, just the way I like it. I decide not to wake him up. Instead, I thow a robe over my tank-top and shorts and head downstairs for breakfast.

In the dining room, I take a seat next to Leviathan. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Didn't get much sleep last night, did you?" He asked.

"Of course not. You know damn well you kept me up." 

Last night, Levi and I stayed up until well after 4 in the morning watching back to back episodes of The Tale Of The Seven Lords... He was lonely and I was bored, so at the time I was just like,  Eh, why not? 

"Rhetorical question." He smirks.

"Where's Belphegor?" Lucifer asks, handing me a plate of breakfast food.

"He's still asleep." I answer.

"In your room, I assume?" Satan asks from across the table.

"Mhm, I don't know when though. I woke up this morning and he was laying there next to me."

"So he actually slept with you???" Satan looks surprised.

"Aww, no fair! I wanna sleep with Luna!!" Asmodues whines.

"No one is going to be sleeping with Luna." Lucifer sighs, clearly annoyed. "I'll have to scold Belphegor later for sneaking in her room."

"I wouldn't mind getting scolded if it ment I could sleep with Luna!" Asmo smiles happily. Lucifer shoots him a deadly look, his smile quickly fades.

After breakfast, I head back upstairs to change into my uniform. When I get there, Belphie was still laying in my bed. I jump onto him in an effort to wake him up. He wouldn't budge. I come closer to him.

"Belphie... It's time to get up now..." I whisper in his ear. His eyes slowly open, he looks up at me and shows me a tired smile.

MKAY SOOOOOOOOOOOO-- THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST FANFIC AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! IF NOT...

FITE ME

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY, MAKE SURE TO STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 2