Part 3

--Marcos P.O.V--

"I choose computer,art, and P.E." I ssid still thinking too make sure I want those classes. "Ok so let me add you to a valid class.......... Done! Here you're schedule and we hope you have a good day." Mrs.May told me as I walked out the office.

"So i'm guessing you got you're schedule." The ghetto girl said in a really annoying deep voice. Which I will admit scared the living day light out of me. "Yes now me alone and don't ever do that again." I said looking around making sure it was her that made that voice.

"Ok but i'm pretty sure you got to go to class." Damn it she is right. I do got to go to class. But where the hell is room 213. As I walked out that little cube office waiting room thing. I realize if a room number starts witch a 1 is first floor, 2 is second,and 3 is third.

-time skip until I find the room-

Ok so here room 213. "Mrs.Jones" I whispered reading what my schedule said. Here goes nothing. "That why its important too learn idioms, because none of you could even give me on-" The lady who i pressume is Mrs.Jones just realize me at the door. "Excuse me love, what do you need?" I this point everybody was just staring at me.

"Well i'm new here." I said while i walked up to her giving Mrs.Jones my schedule. "Ahh ok." Ssid mrs.jones who look like she in her 20s. "Ok so this is you're second period not first which means tommorow you will go downstairs too p.e. Ok enough chit chat you could sit by kevin." Great now at the back of the class with a kid that huge.

"Hey what do we take out." I ask kevin. "I don't know. I never pay attention." Ah man this kid is already getting on my nerves. Like who the hell listen too music and doesn't know what too do. Ohh yeah this generation of retarded fishsticks.

---------------------

A/N Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you guys did hit that vote button and comment! SEE YA LATER MY GOOD LOOKING PIES!!!!! BYEEEEEE