Chapter 3 - Nothing screams friendship like a kiss

Authors Note

Vote and Comment guys for sooner updates

Love you ALLL

Zoey P.O.V

So you think you know me .You think I’m cool because of the way I dress .The girls I can get makes you jealous of me .Makes you despise me .You think I don’t see you .All of you staring at me like you know one god damn real thing about me .You see me as someone who is popular and has all the answers .But that’s not true .I guess its easier seeing what you want than to look for the truth .That way your hero won’t fail you .That way life seems in order .People hate change just the thought of it scares you .

“Zoe you still awake..”My mom interrupts

“Yeah got a lot on my mind .”I say staring out my window

I feel my mom wrap her arms around me and hug me close to her .

As if someone is playing a cruel game with me my heart bulges .

“Want to tell me?”She asks running her fingers through my hair

Shaking my head clearing the thought I stand up smiling at her .

“No its fine mom just teenage stuff night love you .”I say leaving my room and jumping in the shower .

Standing in the hot water I think back to Lasey .I got scared really scared .That was probably the first time I have ever almost opened up to anyone .I should probably blame it on me feeling sorry for her but then how do I explain wanting to talk to her about her mom and wanting to help her out with girls or even wanting her to grab my chest tighter and just stay there .

Wow..

I think I might be coming down with something .I should go see a doctor .

Or maybe I just found a girl that can really relate to me .For some reason thinking I was ill sounded like a easier route .

Jumping on my bed I grab my laptop and go on facebook .

Lasey Lane has accepted your friend request

Okay cool I click on her page and scroll through her photos watching her dorky photos .Maybe kinda cute .Not much though

Beep

Lasey Lane

Hey ..

Shit facebook chat .

Me

Hey so you get any?

I ask shaking my head at my idoitness . Darnit I am really a piece of work .

Lasey P.O.V

Zoey Davids

Hey so you get any?

Me

Get any ?I got ice cream .Cookie dough my favourite J

Zoey Davids

Yeah because that’s what I was talking about .Listen sorry about earlier .

Me

That’s alright you don’t have to apologize you know ..

Why in the hell is she trying to apologize to me .I know I should just let it go but understand this is the girl that watched the cheerleaders spray me with toothpaste .Who watched me get thrown in a dumpster .Who even watched as the football team threw me with slushies .So sorry if an apology seems unrealistic coming from her