Bathroom sex |Kiritodo|

Kirishima's pov:

I woke up beside my little kitten.. Shouto... It just gives me butterflies thinking about him..
I look over to him and pet his hair softly. I stared at his beautiful evenly splited hair which is now a little messy with me petting his hair..
And his beautiful scar...

As I keep on daydreaming, Sho woke up.

Todoroki's pov:

I wake up to see Kiri gazing at me and petting my hair.. I sigh as I give a quick peck on the lips to make sure he knows I'm awake. He then gets snapped out of his thoughts and focused on me.

"Oh hey sho.." He said in an embarrassed tone.
"Hey Kiri!" I said excited that we get to go to a park today!
"Yea, excited for the park?" He says while giving me a smile.
"Mhm!" I said kissing his cheeks.
"Ok, let's get dressed." He says while walking to our closet.

We changed outfits and Sho was wearing this~

I liked it very much! But, people are gonna see too! And I can't loose my Sho to some creep!So I told him, "Sho, this outfit looks very good on you! But

So I told him, "Sho, this outfit looks very good on you! But..." I say as I pause for a second. "Perverts will looks at you!!!" I say shoving him back into the closet.
(Get it? "Shove him back in the closet" XD. Ok I'mma stop-)
He got out and there he was my cute little boyfriend~

We went to the park, and we talked, walked, did normal stuff..

We went back home and we were showering we took turns.. But I accidentally walked in on Sho and there he was....
Beautiful...

[] Smut warning []

I quickly grabbed his waist pulled him out of the shower and pinned him on the wall and gently placed my lips on him. He was shocked but he kissed back. Our kisses got more and more sloppy. I kissed every inch of his body while he let out his cute moans for me~ A trail of kisses were on his body while he was panting.
I got more and more hard as he let out his moans~ I went to the lower area of his body and took off his shorts and told him to suck on my fingers. He did as said and then I inserted one of my fingers. He gasped and moaned~ I inserted another. At this point he had just become a moaning mess~ I thought he was ready so I alligned my dick and slammed my self in.
He moaned so loud I kept thrusting faster after each and every moan~
I couldn't help myself!
I reached my climax and came all ove his hole.

Ofcourse I didn't stop!
I went to his chest and started playing with his cute pink nipples he moaned my name out! That's new~
We kissed passionately as he came all over my stomach.
It was so cute seeing him covered up in my cum~
________________

Welp that's it! Hope you liked it remember if you have requests. Do to the first and second chapter! Bye!!

Requested by: idkcutieme

:) Have a great day, and know your loved! ❤️