Part 1

This is unreal "I can't take care of myself" yes I can I'm 17 not 10. He always treats me like a baby like I get it I'm not safe right now and mum and dad just died but come on I'm now gang leader I have all the protection I need josh is just being over dramatic.
Orlando's thoughts;
Honestly I've been so depressed since mum and dad died there were the only people who really understood me other than Cynthia, Josh never listens anymore he tells me I'm stupid for saying but I had no we're to go and dad needed me. I can't show that I'm sad about mum and dad I have to act like a bad bitch and carry on as if life is normal. Josh is so controlling first he argues with me telling me I'm immature and stupid and then expects me to give up my roll as leader of the gang and move in with him and the horny teenage boys .
Reality
Orlando woke up in the morning knowing full well she Had to step down from being leader and tell Cynthia she was moving away to LA she gunna be devastated.
Time skip:

Her hair and Clothes is like this Orlando:so guys since the boss and mum died and now the other gang want me dead cause I'm the daughter and ment to be new leader josh is moving me out to la and I have to go cause I'm under 18 so I'm leaving the g...

Orlando:so guys since the boss and mum died and now the other gang want me dead cause I'm the daughter and ment to be new leader josh is moving me out to la and I have to go cause I'm under 18 so I'm leaving the gang to whoever wants it I offered Cynthia she doesn't want it
Cynthia:bitch I'm gunna miss u
Orlando:I'm gunna miss u to hoe I have to move in with the stuck up rich kids and the horny teens 🤢
Cynthia:u will be fine just stay a bad bitch don't crack but maybe find love
Orlando:NO u know what happened last time