Chapter 4- A Slice of Miu Iruma

It's been awhile Aiko didn't approach me at all for a straight a week after he said that. Me, Tenko, and Himiko hanged out more often. Himiko would invite me and Tenko to her magic shows and Tenko would try to teach me and Himiko, Neo Aikido but me and Himiko weren't really good at it but Tenko never stopped supporting us.

It was a Normal day Tenko and Himiko had plans to do together so i had to go to my own thing. My last class was about to start when Kokichi Ouma ran up to me. "Hey Atsu!" I was confused. "Atsu?" Kokichi laughed and said "Nishi~ that's the nickname i gave you anyway someone wants to talk to you after class ends" he said then headed to his desk which was next to Shuichi Saihara. "Someone...Wants to talk to me?" I was worried.

After class ended and i waited till everyone left there was only one person who didn't and wanted to talk to me. Miu Iruma. "Oh? M-miu?" I already heard rumors about her so i was already scared enough then unexpectedly Aiko appears. I got even more nervous. I was about to run when Aiko shoved me to the wall and Miu walked up to me meanwhile Aiko has trapped me. Miu starts saying weird things girl things which creeped me out. "I can make you anything when i mean anything i can get you a boy or all the boys to notice you maybe Keebo too, if you just be my friend and hang out with me that will come true." Miu laughed and Aiko looked away.

I realized my hand wasn't trapped like the rest of my body so i punched Aiko hard in the face. Miu freaked out and Aiko looked upset. "I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND MIU NOT WITH THOSE WORDS NO!" Miu cried and Aiko replied to my sudden punch. "OH IS THAT HOW YOUR GONNA PLAY OKAY THEN BE LIKE THAT" He grabbed a sharp looking item. I screamed but before he could even attack... He got punched again and Miu ran away. "You shouldn't treat a girl like that, that can get you into deep trouble." It was Kaito Mamota! "K-Kaito!? What are you doing here didn't you go back to your dorm?!" I was confused. "Well I noticed Miu was staying behind including you so i got worried so i decided to wait until you both were alone. I didn't expect that idiot to appear so i ran and made sure he didn't hurt you. Kaito Mamota Luminary of the Stars doesn't leave a Classmate hurt!" He said boldly which made me blush a bit. "Luminary of the Stars blah blah blah! I don't care who you are idiot let go of me before i make you into my next puppet!" Aiko said with anger and pushed off Kaito trying to aim the sharp weapon at him.

"Atsuko-san! Go get a teacher someone quick I'll distract him!" Kaito shouted. "OH NO YOU D- AGAHH!" Kaito punched him again. I ran as fast as i could and i got a teacher. Before Aiko realized it the teacher put him down and Kaito took away the weapon from him. "AGAHH TEACHER YOU SAW NOTHING KAITO AND ATSUKO STARTED IT!" Aiko was nervous. "No you did..." Miu said and Aiko looked at her with the eyes of shock from betrayal. "Mi-Miu?!! How... How could you?" the teacher soon took Aiko away to report him to the principal.

"Aiko Sakamoto im very disappointed with you. Looks like im gonna have to tell your parents about this and you will be expelled for 2 weeks" the principal said. "MR. NEAGI! I DIDN'T START THE FIGHT SHE PUNCHED ME FIRST!" Aiko argued. "Yes i know but Tenko and Himiko said you were bullying her and Atsuko also said that too. So this is what you started" the principal replied. "MR. NEAGI PRINCIPAL YOU CAN'T DO THIS I HAVE A HIGH REPUTATION PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING CLEANING DUTY ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T EXPEL ME!" Aiko was crying a bit. "You brought this onto yourself young man and you will have to face the consequences." the Principal's Assistant said. Aiko then was staying until his parents were talking to the principal then was sent home.

I however was in the nurse's office. "Are you okay sweetie? Need a bandage or anything?" the nurse said. "N-no just a bruise Ms.Tsumiki" the nurse laughed softly. "Just call me Nurse dear." She said then grabbed a bandage wrap and grabbed it around my bruised up leg. "Thanks... Nurse Tsumiki." She blushed and said. "Dear call me Nurse. Well your free to go." I smiled and left the room to my surprise Aiko was infront of me. "Hey Los- i mean Atsuko, I'm very sorry for being rude to you and hurting you. I hope you forgive me. I will improve the next time i see you." He said then left.

"Oh?" I said with doubt but i hope he does. Kaito soon walks up to me and he had a bandage on his cheek. "Im sorry Kaito it was because of weak old me wasn't it?" I said almost crying but Kaito touched my shoulder. "No don't worry about it Atsuko-san!" He smiled which made me smile. "Hey tommorow... Or if you want right now if you have no plans... Wanna i don't know hang out with me, Maki, and Shuichi?" He asked and smiled. "R-really?!" I said with shock and kaito nodded. "Um okay! Let me just change and I'll be right with you guys!" I said then ran to my dorm.

Keebo was there with Miu. "Oh uh hey Keebo and...Miu?" Miu looked at me then left. Keebo looked at me with anger. "Great you made her leave!" He said with anger. This was the first time i saw him angry "K-keebo? I'm sor-" he cut me off. "I don't care just go and do your thing!" He said and left to his room and Miu followed slamming the door shut. "Miu.... What did you do to him?" I said crying. I changed my clothes put my stuff away and left the dorm with sadness.