'Deku' x Reader (kinda)

Entrance Exam
I stare at the gates of Yuuei, it had been my dream for so long to attend school here and now I finally have a chance to become a hero! My stomach churns more and more with each step a take towards the gate. I attempt to calm my heart, but I can barely contain my emotions. Fear and excitement at once are not a good combo for me.
I continue to walk and pass many familiar faces, my friends are all here too. But, we all have the same goal today. That goal is to impress the pros. Not team up.
So I begin jogging, but because of my terrible luck, I bump into another person, I quickly rebalanced myself and caught them.
I quickly begin bowing and apologizing, I frantically attempting to say anything else, wish them luck possibly, but nothing comes out. He seems to be shy.
I get a better look at him and look at his beautiful emerald eyes and dark green hair. He caught me staring and both of our faces heat up. We look away for a bit, but then I notice a little keychain on his bag.
"Hey, is that the limited addition All Might chain?"
He nods and says, "Y-yeah, it's brand new t-too."
I smile and pull out my keys with the same chain. He looks at it in awe.
"So.. I'm going to assume we are both All Might fanatics-" I start.
He then begins listing every iconic battle and thing he has noticed or observed about All Might as we walked. His rambling helped me learn a lot about my favorite hero.
"O-oh sorry for rambling-" he begins.
"N-No it's okay I learned a lot about my idol!" I reply.
We both smile and giggle a little before we arrive. I wave goodbye to him and we walk on opposite directions. He waves back and smiles.
Soon I find my seat number and sit myself down. I listen to some of the boring instructions, but then space out thinking about the green haired boy. In full honesty, I really wanted to be friends with him! He seemed nice and we had lots in common.
Pretty soon we were released and I saw the green haired boy once again.
"Good luck!" I say.
"G-good luck to you too," he replies timidly.
Once the countdown ended I activated my quirk. My quirk is to summon electricity with my tail and all the hairs on my body. My tail looks like a cord. Pretty cool in my opinion. I call it Static.
I sped towards a two pointer, and shoved my tail into the robots head, causing it to explode. I absorb some of the static and use my tail to push off again.
After getting at least 48 points I looked up at a giant robot. I felt the need to run, but then I saw a girl near it I immediately changed my mind.
SHE'S GOING TO DIE!!

Once the adrenaline kicked in, I pushed off again and grabbed her with my tail. Pretty soon I realized that I too- was in danger, and the adrenaline had worn off, slowing me down. I began to sprint, but some of the weight made me slower.
All of a sudden a green blur passed me and I turn around to see the boy from earlier high in the air. He then punched the robot with such force, I got blown back!!
I looked up at him, but then realized that he had broken his legs, then, the adrenaline came back, and I put the girl behind a bit of rubble, and ran towards him. Just a few seconds before he would have hit the ground, my tail grabbed his waist. It would be semi painful for him considering it constantly radiates electricity, but he would have become jelly if I didn't help.
I lower him down slowly and check his vitals. He is fine thankfully. All of a sudden, I hear a loud beep. Then I realize time is up. I take a deep breath and go to check on the girl from earlier, but before leaving I turned back and said, "Hang in there for a bit, okay?"
He weakly nodded and I went to get check the girl. She was okay as well, so I picked her up again, and saw an elderly lady walking through the rubble. I tilted my head in confusion. Then she kissed my green haired savior, and he was healed quite quickly. I let out a deep sigh. Knowing he was okay I went to give the pretty brown haired girl to the woman.
She told me to bring her to a stretcher in case she had any injuries that the woman couldn't fix.
TS
A few days later I found myself anxiously walking around Musutafu, I was waiting for the letter, but still wanted to be fit. I continued walking for a while longer until I bumped into a familiar green fluff.
"You're the person I bumped into a few days ago right?" I said.
"H-huh? Yeah-!" He says with a smile
"Mind telling me your name?"
"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya!" He replies.
"Well, I am Y/n L/n! It's a pleasure to see you Midoriya! Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for saving me and the other girl. We could have been in some serious trouble!"
"N-no problem!" He stutters out.
"I'm going to finish my jog, see you around Midoriya-San!"
He blushes and I begin to jog again.
It's going to be a great year for me.

(899 words) 

I wrote this at midnight UwU-