Trio of thieves

In the heat of the day, quick as a racing Unfezant and as skilled as a Raboot, three figures lept from roof to roof till they landed on a castle top, hiding from lurking guards like ghost types. One figure acted as look out, till he saw the view around him.

"Wow." 

He was a tanned, well-built man, around 19 at most, with honey eyes, purple hair and a Wooloo fleece jacket.

"I could get use to a view like this..."

"Ryder, c'mon!" 

His companions, two brunette twins, one boy one girl, snapped at him yet again. This was a typical situation for them; Ryder would get lost in fantasy, the twins would get mad and snap him back to reality.

"Hold on." Ryder held up his hand for a second. "... yep. I'm used to it. Guys, I want a castle!"

"We do this job," The Scottish-accented sister spoke up, "ya can buy yer own castle."

She grabbed Ryder by the jacket collar and dragged him away from his precious view. Poor Ryder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tens, maybe hundreds of men would watch the crown of the lost prince everyday. It was more valuable than life itself to dear Queen Opal, and she would do anything to see it worn by her son again. Until then, she kept it in her old throne room, guarded by her best.

"... ah-" A guard suddenly sneezed, earning a round of "bless you"s from the others.

"Hay fever?" A new voice spoke up.

With a sniff, the guard turned. A purple haired man was currently holding a satchel and leaning on an empty pedestal.

"Yeah." He turned back with a smile. Wait for it, processing.... "HUH?!" There it is.

By the time he turned back around, the man had vanished. So had the crown.

"WAIT! HEY, W A I T!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can't you picture me in my own castle?!"

Ryder laughed victoriously as the trio of thieves made haste to get away from the castle and the inevitable guard chase. Of course, Ryder took this as a chance to brag.

"Cause I certainly can! All the things we've seen and it's only eight in the morning!"

"Canyoushutup-" The more British one of the twins groaned. He was ignored, of course.

"Gentleman-" Ryder earned a pissy huff. "And lady, this is a very big day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gloria and Victor are the Stabbington brothers, called the Applin Twins (this is a reference to an au I have) btw, just a little heads up!