The Return.

"What the actual fuck." Foop stared as Lord Spoogatooni phased from existence. He pulled his phone from his pocket, only registering the new notification from Reddit atop all the texts from his friend Doop.

"Well how in the flarbing hell am I supposed to get out of here?" Foop frowned, putting his hands on his hips, completely disregarding his phone floating off into interspacial space as he did. Or- well maybe he didn't notice.

Foop sat there, floating, for Spoogatooni knows how long. Thinking of the epidemic that had hit his neighborhood that got him here to begin with.

Wait.

That wasn't an epidemic? Epidemics are like- diseases. 'Hold on.' He thought, 'Was that even real? Is this real?'

Foop didn't like the sudden oncoming coming of existential dread and horrendous thinking that slowly started to peel it's way into his Foopy brain.

"Flarb." He muttered.

And then, he was back in his crawlspace, hearing the sound of someone knocking at his bedroom door. 'What the hell was that useless exposition that felt like it'd lasted 3 years?' Foop wondered as he crawled out of his hidey hole and back into his horribly disgustingly unkempt room. Foop waded through his floor to his door and opened it up, only to see- the one, the only............................................................................................................

Mr Man Guy.

"WOAH" Floop jumped backward, in the biggest surprise of surprisingness. "Mr Man Guy? How did you get here?"

Mr Man Guy gave Floop his biggest Mr Man Guy smile. "Well Floop, you'll never believe it." He pushed his way past Floop and into the room, he wanted to comment on the level of vileness in here but, held his tongue. "I'm looking for a real bad criminal."

"A criminal?" Floop raised his brows, "But there's no criminal around here?"

"That's where you're wrong," Mr Man Guy waved Floop's suggestion off, "Lord Spoogatooni, otherwise known as Flib Hackington. The reality hack man."

Floop gasped in absolute terror.