Serenity Volume 1

SHAWN'S  P.O.V.

I pulled her closer to me. Her body warm with affection. Her perfume stained clothes rubbed against my bare chest. She appeared to be experienced but her eyes said otherwise. They showed the truth to her innocence. I inched closer to her face and her body tensed. My gums ached with pain as I shifted my face into the space between her right shoulder and neck. I exhaled slowly, letting out a warm breath as my fangs came out. She swallowed loudly and her body tensed even more.

“Relax” I whispered trying to calm her down,” It will only take a second. Once I’ve entered, the pain will vanish.”

She nodded in agreement and took a deep breath. I bit into her neck, my fangs tearing through her skin and flesh until I reached a vein. Her nails stabbed into my bare back and arm as she squealed with anguish. With my arms bracing against the centre of her back, I felt her heart beating, faster than it should be. With every beat, her blood gushed into my mouth, sending me visions of her emotions.

Pain flooded my vision, her tough exterior contrasted with her lonely, sorrowful interior. I felt her pain, every bit of it. My body ached with the feeling. Reaching my climax I, I slowly released her, pulling out my fangs while releasing my venom into her body. I caught her by the waist as she stumbled backwards. Placing my hand around her shoulders and lifting her to my chest, I moved her towards my bed. Her eyes fluttered for a moment before she passed out. Her body went numb, leaving her limp in my arms. Laying her down gently, I kissed her wounds, Wiping away her blood with my tongue.

Her dark brown hair caressed her pale face as her oversized t-shirt hid her womanly figure. Only a slight impression of her breasts showed. I sat on the bed and leaned down to her face, gently kissing her forehead. The one thing I knew for sure was; she will always be mine. I assured myself. Shifting my mouth to her ear I whispered: “Mine.”