Miracle of Life

Prologue

Life couldn't be better than this right now. I'm the healthiest I've been in my life time, I'm the happiest I've ever been, I have the best successful career I could ever ask for. Yes there is pros and cons of being a celebrity...but it's the most amazing experience anyone could ask for. Helping people with my music and helping young teens with the issues I've dealt with.

I have all my supporting family, they support me throughout everything and they couldn't be any more lovely. I have all my friends who are there for me whenever I'm down and always know how to cheer me up.

Last but not least, I have my best friend, my soul mate, my knight in shining armor, my husband. Wilmer Valderrama. He's the love of my life, I am deeply in love with him. He knows how to make my smile the brightest so it lights up the whole room...he knows how to make me the happiest woman ever. I cant wait till I grow old and wise with him. I cant wait to go on mysterious adventures with him and start a family. I am truly the happiest woman in the world.

I felt like we were missing something, all my friends and family were starting to have babies and start a family...and then there's me and Wilmer with no children in our life. We've always wanted a baby since we first got together, that's all we would talk about besides out career and marriage. We've tried countless times but its negative pregnancy tests after once, stress and sadness over and over again. I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason but I'm starting to loose faith in that.

What if we're not suppose to conceive our own child, but bring a child, adopt one in our life? What if there was a child already waiting for us, somewhere in this world waiting just for us?

I'm Demi Lovato and welcome to the story of The Miracle of Life.