Circus Baby

"Listen to your father. " That's what he always say, I used felt annoyed by this, but now, I regret of not listening.

~~~

I was always obsessed with Circus Baby. If you don't know who she is, she's a wonderful masterpiece my father made.

My name is Elizabeth Afton. And I, should've listened to my father.

~~~

All I ever remembered what happened that day was, chaotic, and blood spilled everywhere. My brother, Michael, was squatting down on the floor, sobbing in regretfulness, while his friends were comforting him. Dad was dialling the hospital, Mum was crying, shouting my brother's name...

"CHRIS!!!"

I was only 11, Michael was 15, but Chris? He's only 9.

I never really liked Michael after that, he was, getting on my nerves. No one liked him, including Mum and Dad. After all he's the one who killed Chris. 

I used to have some sort of obsessions towards Circus Baby, she was wonderful, and pretty. I wanted to be like her, the girl who was always standing in the middle of the stage, she was the leader of her crew. She was always so confident, dispensing ice creams and balloons for children. 

Dad never letted me go near her. Why? I have no idea, he never told me the reasons, all he ever say was: 

"Lizzy, you have no idea how dangerous she is. Stay away from her, it's for your own good. "

I never understood, he made her, but yet he called her dangerous. Why? 

One day, I followed Dad to work, he was in his office, digging down his head into bunches of animatronics. He told me to stay in his office while he went to the basement, I didn't listen. 

I sneaked to Circus Baby's stage, I saw her. There was no children, the pizzeria was closed. For some reason, Circus Baby was plucked in, and she moved. I was being attracted by her, my eyes were shining, I was watching every single movement of hers. 

I was very happy, but also confused, why won't Dad let me come see her? She was shiny, pretty, and marvellous. 

That's when I saw her dispensing ice cream, she reached out the ice cream to me, I was stunned, should I? 

I walked up to her, carefully. I climbed up onto her stage, watching her face in such short distance. I was glad, glad that I sneaked out. I reached out my hand, happily, reaching out for the ice cream. 

The last thing I remembered before everything blacked out is that a giant "thing" came out from Circus Baby's stomach, and it dragged me inside her. After that, I felt like,

I'm dead.