Chap. 1 1/2

(This is just basically a filler chapter)

Midoriya p.o.v.

After (Y) had given me his number I text him to let him know it was me. I was laying on my bed messaging him for a little while. He sends me some memes and pictures of the sky or some art. My mom tells me we would eat out today, I get ready and we head out. We reach the cafe and get a booth.

We order our drinks and look over the menu's provided to us. After a bit the bell of the cafe door went off, alerting the staff of a new customer. I take a glance.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wait. I look back to Mr Aizawa, Present Mic and some kid around my age. Not wanting to interrupt them I mind my business. Like all normal people should do. Karen.

.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes pass and I felt my phone vibrate.

Druggie:
Oi, where are you?

Broccoli Boi:
I'm eating with my mom rn

Druggie:
Lies, you only have your drinks so far.

Broccoli Boi:
How do you know? You stalkin me fool?

Druggie:
Uuuhhhhhhhhh-

Broccoli Boi:
Jkjkjk, oop- my foods here, gtg

Druggie:
(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

I put my phone away and wait for my mother to take her first bite.

.
.
.
.
.
.

We pay the check and leave to go home. I was occasionally texting (Y) here and there. Once we reach our home I bid goodnight to my mother and head to my room. I change and lay on my bed texting (Y) till I fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I groan and turn to shut my alarm up, which I do. I sit up and check the time. Oh.

It's 7:15...

WAIT IT'S 7:15! HOW LONG HAS MY ALARM BEEN GOING OFF?! I quickly get up and take a very short shower and get changed. Once I do I grab my backpack with my stuff and grab a piece of toast that my mom made and bid adieu to her. I ran down the steps, nearly tripping a few times but I made it to class with one minute to spare. "Midoriya you nearly turned up late! I would advise you to set your alarm earlier and get up sooner!" Iida says doing that weird hand thing. I just nod and agree, too tired to deal with anyone right now.

A few minutes pass by and Mr Aizawa comes through the classroom door. "There is going to be a small change to your class schedule, this will be the test class, the change is you guys now have Science, the teacher may be a bit younger than the rest of the staff but that doesn't give you the excuse to treat him like garbage, Bakugou." He says. Bakugou just lets out a 'tch' in return. "You may come in Octane," that caught our attention. The door was opened and a strong wind went by us and we turned to see the infamous Vigilante, Octane. I felt my fanboy slowly creep in. Sure I met him yesterday but I couldn't believe he was here at UA today.

"Hey hey hey! Nothing like a fresh day with new faces right?" Silence. "Wow you guys are lame, except you Midoriya, you're cool," he says ruffling the green mop on my head. He then turns and looks at Kacchan "Hey you're that loud blond that has a huge ego, it's almost as huge as-" He was cut off, "that's enough, introduce yourself and-," Mr Aizawa says.

"That's not cool old man! Its r00d to cut someone off, you're whole personally is r00d, did Hizashi not give you di-" he was cut off when our teacher slammed (Y)'s head into his podium. "You are getting old! You can't take a joke anymore!" He says lifting his head. Mr
Aizawa chuckles which throws the class off. "Class, this is my son, (Y) Aizawa, better known as pro vigilante, Octane." The classes eyes widen. I raise my hand quickly but Kacchan started yelling, disregarding Mr Aizawas one rule, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU PRODUCE THAT THING!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"He's adopted-" "I'm adopted?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Go stand over there (Y)"