Chapter 3

Who is that?

I was looking at the TV playing a performance and oh my God. I saw a man so perfect I didn't realize I was just standing there with my mouth gaped open staring at the screen. I didn't break out of the trance until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me sir, are you okay? You've been standing there for about 4 minutes."

"Ah I'm okay thank you."

I mentally swear at myself from how stupid I must've looked. I shake my head and walk to the counter to order my order.

"Hi welcome to K Cafe! What can i get for you today sir?"

"Hi I was wondering if I can get the number 16 JYP Power drink?"

"You're in luck today sir! Everything JYP related is 50% off!"

"Oh really? Is it a special occasion?"

"It's to show appreciation for him. If you have seen the TV screens we've been playing JYP performances all morning."

"Ahh okay okay well I'm happy to contribute to the occasion." so his name is JYP i thought to myself.

"Your total will be $2.10 and your order will be done shortly."

"Thank you thank you."

I walked to the area where we wait for our orders. I decided to pull up my phone to do some "research" and omg I think I fell in love...

I found the picture of the most perfect man~

I stared at the picture until I noticed my name being called out

"Order for Ramsey!"

"Ah that's me thank you."

I pick up my drink and I rush outside. All that was on my mind was JYP. Oh god these thoughts in my head... i dont even know the guy and I'm thinking about him getting on top of me and- yk what that's enough imagination for today.

---------------------

[1:00 pm]

Its been 3 hours since I've seen his picture and video and my mind is still clouded with thoughts of him. Why can't he get out of my head? Whatever I have to focus on my schedule for today. Let's see I believe I had to go to one of the restaurants today.

"Maybe a day of talking to fans, singing their steak and cooking some signature dishes will help get my mind off of him."

I decided to refresh my appearance and my thoughts before I left. After 15 minutes of refreshing I got in my car and I started driving to one of my many restaurants.

The car ride is too quiet, maybe music will help. I decided to put my daily mix on shuffle and I heard a song I've never heard before. I took a look at the song and...

[When We Disco - Park Jin-young]

Fuck I just can't escape him can I? This is going to be a very long rest of the day.

End of chapter 3