Meeting the employees prt.2

Your POV
--------------
As abby runs to the employees room with you, you look at the animatronics. Freddy was starring at you for a brief second then turned to face the kids.

"What is up with him?"

You thought.

"Hey y/n, hello?" You were day dreaming by now. You look where someone was calling your name to see Abby, another girl and two boys.

"This is Aaliyah, Jake, and Max." Abby says.

"Hi, I'm y/n." They smile at me.

"Nice to meet you y/n, what's your part in this pizzeria?" Max asks.

"Night shift, I need the extra money." Jakes mouth dropped while the other didn't notice.

"Nice! Hope you have fun!" Aaliyah says gleefully, Abby and Max nod while Jake just looked at you worried.

"Hey um, y/n can I talk to you?" Jake asks shakily, making the rest worried.

"Yeah for sure." You guys step into the hallway over by the back room/office.

"Those animatronics will kill you." He says harshly.

"My family has been working here for a while, my dad actually runs the place, Mr.Fazbear? I go and like to watch the security cameras and I see them moving and walking around and-"

"Wait wait wait, what are you trying to say?" You ask worried.

"Your gonna die if you don't be careful, my..." He scuffs "brother, saw the bite of 87 happen." Those words sending shivers up your spine.

"To not die, I would say try to be friend them cause later on in the night, they then into human form before 12:00 AM, that's like your only chance. Now I have to go back to work fixing the animatronics side parts. I'll talk to you later!" He says when running down the hallway.

He just made your night a whole lot creepier...