Bonus Chapter. 18+

"Our bby girl..um...what about Byun Bin Yeon?" Bo Young asked.

"Cute. Our eldest son will be Byun Jae Hwan" Baekhyun said.

"Cool our third son will be Byun Do Moon" Bo Young smiled.

"And our second son will be Byun Chae Neul." Baekhyun smiles back.

---Present time---

#Baekhyun's P.O.V#

"Byun Jae Hwan explain what happened outside" My mate roared at our eldest son.

Little Bin Yeon was crying holding me and Chae Neul was all quite and scared of his mom.

"Mom it's not like what you are thinking, I only reached when Binnie was crying, she's my twin mom, why would I hurt her? " Jae Hwan said.

"Then why is she crying like a kid being all grown up? " My mate Bo Young asked.

"M-mom you are scaring m-me. Dad say something" Chae Neul all most wimpered holding my hand.

"Bo Young calm down. Binnie it's all fine your Dad and your brothers are here... Why are so scared and upset darling" I said and I caressed her cheek.

"D-Dad..... I foun-nd my ma-mate" Binnie said and we all gasped.

"Did he rejected you? " Jae Hwan growled.

Bin Yeon wipped her tears and looked at us gathering her confidence.

"N-No he didn't but h-he's my bully and Do Moon Oppa's best friend" She said looking down.

"That rascal" Chae Neul frowned.

"He's the son of Alpha Hyuk, Kim Jiso of Red Moon pack" I said still being shocked.

"And Hana is the Luna of Red Moon pack" Bo Young said.

"Mom, dad I'm scared..... I'm not much strong as my brother's" She looked down.

"Hey, you are a pure white wolf and has Alpha blood and Omega+Lota blood, you are more special then us" Jae Hwan said and patted her head..

"But Do Moon Oppa? He's the Golden Wolf, the legendary Wolf just like GrandPa" She said.

"So? He's your brother your twin, he'll understand you" Bo Young said.

My kids has turned 18th last month and I'm still doubting whom to make the next Alpha of Moon pack after me. All my three boys are the strongest and Do Moon is the most strongest then any of us. Even me.

If Jae Hwan is settle in letting Do Moon be the Alpha then there wouldn't be any problem but.....

"What are you thinking babe? " Bo Young asked and sat on my lap as the kids went back to their rooms.

"Just thinking about the Alpha thing." I said backhugging her.

"Let them have a battle, a fair battle" She said and wiggled on my lap..

"Do you want to get pregnant again? " I asked her squeezing her boobs.

"No but I want to feel you" She blushed.

"I'll fuck you so hard babe" I hissed on to her ears and she moaned.

I lifted her and walked straight into our room, I can't wait to take her down right now.

I threw her on to the bed and striped myself naked.

I went on top of her and rubbed my junior on her clothed pussy. She moaned and pulled me down for a kiss.

I ran my lips down her neck and on our mark, biting it slightly making her moan. I undressed her still biting down on her neck and unclasped the bra hook.

I grabbed her big tities and squeezed them so bad trying to get some milk out of it. Then I went down and started to suck oh her left boob like a beast. I was sucking it so bad that a little amount of milk poured out and I drank it.

I was playing with the other boob and Bo Young was a moaning mess.

I continued to suck her boob and my right hand went under her panties and I started to play with her wet clit.

"Already wet for my dick? " I hissed and she moan at the vibration of it.

I went down kissing her tummy and then I started suck her clit. Both my hands were on her boobs squeezing it and I was sucking her pussy.

I hummed and caused a vibration in her pussy making her closed her legs around my head.

I pushed down my tongue inside her hole and wiggled it up and down. She tasted so sweet I wasn't able to stop myself and ate her out till she hit her orgasm.

I sat up and looked at the mess I did to her and I loved it.

I was rock hard and she noticed it. She sat down and started to suck my junior. Ahhh I love it when she gives me blowjobs. I thrusted at her mouth wanting her to take all of me....

I grabbed her hair and pushed my dick all down her throat making her gag.

I was about to cum but I pulled out and cummed at her face. She looked so sexy with all my cum and sweat.

"Do you want me to fuck that pussy of yours? " I wisphered in her ear and she nodded looking into my eyes.

"Lay down" I ordered and she did as I said.

I positioned myself up on her and teased her with my tip. She started to wimper but I pushed it in one go making her moan in pleasure.

"Yess baby yesss so tight" I hissed as I started to thrust inside her.

I kissed her lips and then the mark holding it with my teeth as I started to bounce hard and rough.

Bo Young's moans were broken as she clawed her nails on my back arcing in pleasure...

I continued to thrust harder and harder sucking her mark on her neck making it more pleasurable.

"I am a-about to cu-cum ahhhhh-hagg" Bo Young managed to say.

I kept my hands on her sides holding her and started to thrust in a inhuman speed.

"Yessss babyy yesss cum.. Cum with me yesss" I half moan half hissed fucking her so bad....

After a few thrust we both cummed together and did a mess to each other.

"I love you Baekhyun" Bo Young said with a slight kiss on my lips.

I kissed her back for a little longer "I love you too babe" And I hugged her.

"Let's sleep for some time" She said and I nodded..

---------

Now I'm so sorry for such a late bonus update, I wasn't well and really was having a hard time.

There will the continuation for the bonus chapter and I'm so happy for the babies🙈🙈🙈🙈

Vote and comment.
And do tell me what you want in our little girl's future to be❤ angst or full of love.

Till then
Stay well
BT.