Planned to be Together

Vaish

Drama Queen

A young businesswoman whose ultimate aim is to live her life to the fullest and enjoy every moment. All she wants is to make her proud of herself and she is doing by being successful in her business at such a young age.

Abhay

DramaKing 

One of the most sought out software designer of the country. But he is more known for his mischievous ways. He has looks, chrams, charisma and he knows it. 

These love drama and are always center of attraction of their own world but what happens when twp such worlds collide with each other. There will be fights, clashes, battle for dominance and lots of drama for sure.

But is that it? can there be some spark? Between two who have almost same personalities?

Opposite attract, but what about two similar individuals who want the same things and are always in a constant battle about it?

Added to it her drunken marriage in vegas. But whom she got married in vegas? but whom she got married? who is the groom? what happens in vegas, stays in vegas, right?

Maybe not.

see when this drunken marriage of past comes out in open.

whats happens? who are the victims? who are the conspires?

Comes in Arjun.

Hansome and mysterious fellow. Clamining to be Mr stranger.

But is he true? and he is then what will she do?

****

A journey of two people who think they are one of a kind but realize that what they think is not always true. there is bigger picture behind everything. A picture no one can see. A story behind story. A planning behind all the stupid little games they play.

They think they are planners of their destiny but are they really? Or are they being planned to be Together?

-----------------------------------

This is not any normal arranger marriage where a girl and boy meet because of their parents' pressure. Nah!!! this story is totally different, with lots and lots of drama, friendship, family, secrets, and Romance. If you want to know about this Mr stranger, go and read the story... Before that, you should read the DTBT story... 

________________________________

Status: Completed

Genre: Romance, Family, friends, and twists

Author:Zoya_001