Chapter 6

"I can not quit Kunle, why can't you understand",Tola screamed at him.

   "Why can't you, don't you see how much lives you are ruining",said Kunle

  "I didn't mean to",Tola cried

   "Of course not you only thought about yourself, you only care about yourself",Kunle argued

   "No I don't I did it for my family",Tola said

"And how did that help them, your sixteen years old sister is now a prostitute due to what you write, many other teenagers in the country are dying everyday due to an incomplete abortion, you are getting more blood on your hands every time you write so tell me how can you live with that",said Kunle

  "What do you want me to do",Tola asked in tears

"I want you to do the right thing, quit the job you need to stop writing",said Kunle as he held her hand

      Tola didn't want to listen, it wasn't Kunle who was going to be homeless, it wasn't Kunle who was going to loose everything he had ever worked hard for.

    I also suffered for this so how much more do I have to lose, Tola thought before kissing Kunle

  She knew this was going to weaken him except Kunle didn't want to go back to his vomit.

  "You are a coward, Tola, you are a coward",said Kunle as he forcefully released himself.

  Tola watched him pick his phone and walked out on her.

     "Tola, you may not know this but the God I served is the one who brings something out of nothing, he's a loving and forgiving Father always eager to accept his prodigal children, so don't wait till it's too late, go to God ",Kunle said smiling at her before leaving her.

     This time he was the one who broke their relationship because he couldn't betray God.

    Run away, go away Kunle, I also don't need you,Tola thought as she dressed up ready to go to a bar again.

    This time she didn't take her car so as to avoid it being stolen.

   After having a wild night, Tola trekked to the junction feeling so drunk.

    Timileyin had a last passenger to pick that night and as he drove the car his mind kept going to Tola, he was praying for her and asking God to let his will be done in their lives.

    Spotting a woman walking down the street, Timileyin thought of how he had met Tola for the first time.

  "How far are you", Timileyin made a conversation.

   "I'm 2 months long",said Folake smiling.

   "That's good", Timileyin said as he looked at the woman again but this time she fell down on the ground.

    Timileyin felt concerned as he quickly took permission from Folake before parking the car and he went out to help the lady.

And behold it was Tola.

   "You again",Tola said drunkily as she touched his face.

   She's been drinking, Timileyin thought sadly as his heart ached for her.

   "Can you walk",asked Timileyin as he held her

   "No please carry me",Tola said drunkily.

   Timileyin felt uncomfortable with that but he had to if he was going to get her out of the street on time.

   Tola snuggled closely as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"I'm a very very bad person, why do you always help me",said Tola silently