Prologue

[Cayden's PoV]

I hate it.

I hate the fate that I was born with, but I still had to live with it.

Every other person out there, wants my fate, the fate to be in the Fyes Family. But I don't, and I wish they could see that. Tomorrow was the day of my engagement, with some girl my parents arranged for me.

I don't want to be in this. Why can't I just have fun like every other person out there? Why must I be in stuck in such a relationship? What do my parents think they are doing?

[Rayle's PoV]

I'm not sure which part of my brother's love for me said he could do this to me.

An engagement. To someone I have never met before, and don't plan to. 

With someone who is probably as unwilling as I am, why can't I even decide this for myself? Which part of my life will I ever be allowed to decide for myself? I don't even get to choose who I want to spent with the rest of my life.

I want to refuse him, but I can't... 

[Both Cayden and Rayle's PoV]

This is a Mistake.

[A/N] Thank You for reading YMM!! This is just the prologue to the story which is just the introductory before we get into the story. The future chapters will be longer and I hope you will continue to support me and them!!

FYI, 

Cayden: Kay-den

Rayle: Ray-ell  (and yes she is a girl)

For those who are new to my stories, the words in Italic font are their thoughts :))

I'm looking forward to more chapters with you guys!!