(ch-1 matchmaker's)

Matchmaker's pov
It was a day at training camp hinata came out of the gym to take a break he had to give advice to Yamaguchi in how to get together with tsukishima and kageyama as I gaved him advise on it it worked now the other members are chasing him he had to get out of the gym he sat in a shade of tree "hey shoyo.." it was kenma "hi kenma san!" He said kenma also was tired of his team he had to give them love advise "what's up?" Kenma asked sitting beside him hinata sighed "my team they want advise from me in love as I am the expert on it what about you?" Hinata asked kea sighed "same..." Then they heard footsteps coming this way it was akaashi and osamu "are the two spots taken?" Akaashi said hinata noded "nope you guys can sit here." Akaashi sat beside kenma and osamu sat beside hinata "so what's up with you two?" Osamu asked hinata sighed "giving love advise to my team is really getting on me I mean they want to get together with their crush and honestly I fell like a cupid." Hinata said osamu and akaashi noded "same tsumu always comes to me for advice and it's really tiring." Osamu said akaashi noded on agreement "agreed bokutoh san won't give me a break so as the others." The four heard a lot of footsteps coming so hinata decided to jump on the tree grabbing kenma "come up!" Hinata said akaashi and osamu climbed the tree quickly sitting on the opposite brach akaashi was with hinata and kenma was with osamu  "where are the four!" Bokutoh said kuroo sighed and said "let's find them!!" "Samu where are you?" Atsumu said "shoyo!!" Noya said running "let's find the four together."kuroo suggest and the four noded "well that was close!" Hinata said as he saw the four ran they climbed back down well exept for hinata and kenma and hinata jumped and catched kenma getting him down on his feet "now what..." Kenma said hinata had an idea "let's hide in on of the empty room's at camp." Hinata , kenma , osamu and akaashi ran from their teammates and went to an empty dark room hinata turned on the lights "what the!" It was a cute office room it had computers with desk and chairs it had a Book shelf but there were not any books there were camera and also there was a human scanner it was heart shaped "my god.." osamu said hinata looked carefully at the place it belonged to someone named nathalie as there was a name carved there it had a note 'the one who always wants to find a.mtach for a person is welcome to the matchmaker's only true onse who give love advice can help their friends here do that this could be less stressful signed ex matchmaker nathalie udai!!!"
"Oh my god this makes our work easier!" Hinata said the others looked at the note "my god but how can we do it like it's just the four of us..." Osamu said kenma took the computer "I'll be taking the computer." Akaashi took the scanner part "I'll take the scanner." Osamu looked at the camera "guess I'll be taking the gadjets then." Hinata looked for a place and he found a desk he pressed a button only to find the number of people looking for a match "well I'll be in  charge of the people who want a.match!" Hinata said the four noded in agreement "so why don't we get started!"then their stomach growled "after lunch.heh...." kenma said

No one pov
hinata , akaashi ,osamu and kenma sitting together talking about how to do the work yaku  sat with them as the other seats were full "hinata remember the last seat which wasn't taken on the room of the matchmaker's?"osamu said hinata noded "yea why?" Hinata said kenma thought of something "maybe we can find someone to be there in that seat and for that you need to look at the personality who is perfect." Kenma said akaashi noded "mhm and I can scan it so that way our job is easy but first who needs a boyfriend?" Akaashi said hinata looked at a love sick kuroo and bokutoh "I think kuroo san and Bokutoh san maybe they desperately need someone for them." Hinata said "well then let's go back to the room." Osamu said yaku heared their conversation and decided to follow them as they reached the room hinata switched in the lights and closed the door as the others came in "well let's do this then." Hinata said sitting on his desk he looked at the emtied desk "hmm it looks like someone who is good at making accesories and also a mother to us can sit there." Hinata said then only someone busted in "you guys were here oh my god this place is so cool." Yaku said hinata was pretty shocked about it then last seat sticker glowed "yaku san can you sit on the last seat pls!!" Osamu said yaku sat and then an accessory set and a computer screen piped out explain the status of the people who were in a relationship and how are they doing "woah..." Yaku said hinata came to yaku "welcome to the matchmaker's yaku san..." then they went back to work "my godd so whom do we have first..." Akaashi asked hinata picked the name from the screen "bokutoh kataro.!" Hinata said then soon they had to come up with a plan to get bokutoh in the office...

Who is bokutoh match? Will they be able to find him? Will he be able to be his owl self!!!? Find out in chapter 2