Watch out

Hello fans i have a big promble about people making accounts and dirty accounts...

1)watch out for this poor boy thats trying to come on wattpad and start stuff.

2)His likes drama but i really dont how many of you dont?cause if you like drama please dont come on wattpad with that cause people on wattpad dont like drama but some of the crazy annoying ones like it and that like to laugh at it like its a game and its not.

3)All im saying that just bullying people on wattpad like everyday this crazy dude be in my pm keep texting me all this crazy things and callings me names and saying all those bad words like nobody wanna here that but ghetto people.

4)bullying is not a game i promise you its not say like someone just keep calling a millons of names and you kep getting really tired of that then you just go home and cry really really bad and then you just think about killing your self that moment👎Just stop please.

5)When You start thinking of that of that stop what you doing and drink some water and talk to someone that makes you happy

6)Dont let no one get you down try to calm down and don't get upset about it!!! watch out or don't listen to them they all wrong they are trying to get make you do bad things to yourself like killing yourself or stabbing yourself but watch out.

7)It's your life and your not gonna end up in your grave they will because of how they act and what they are doing all I'm say is that they gonna die in hell cause they doing bad things and its not right I know what I said was mean but that's the truth for making many accounts and bullying people on wattpad and act like its so funny like they having a fun time but we having that mad moment cause he or she or even though making many people on here mad like why do they come on here on your mb?huh then they get mad if we blow they cover *smirks and makes the check sound*they be all coming back to us and trying to say sorry but you wasnt saying that when you start trouble on wattpad like we all can just get together and smile by making accounts and bullying people on wattpad but face up and try to stay strong.....

I have a plain and you all wanna know tell me to update the plain and ill tell you all..cause I got something for those mean people😂😂😂😂😏😸💦✌☝