The Tybur Robbery Pt.1

"Full name."

"Mikasa Ackerman."

"Age?"

"21 years old."

"Why are you here?"

Annie wanted to ask her how she got here, but decided to tackle that question for another day.

"I'm here to help you finish your collection, the diamond colors." Mikasa stated bluntly, hands on top of the steel table.

Annie's eyes went wide at her sudden statement, putting both her hands on the table, leaning in trying to see what she was trying to do. A stoic and cold face looked back at her, gray eyes grazing and slowly piercing through her soul. Annie had enough, this had to be some sort of joke.

"How the fuck-"

She grabbed her switchblade that sat in the holster of her belt and raised it from the curve of her waist. She held the weapon behind her back, wanting to see if Mikasa sensed any danger and how she would react. Annie gave her a suspicious look, narrowing her eyes at her statement. After a few minutes of waiting in silence, Annie finally made her move.

She ran behind her, unsheathing her blade and pulling the other girl's hair, putting the knife to her throat. She had the crook of her blade directly on her carotid artery, pressing down slightly to ensure her seriousness about this whole thing. Waiting for a reaction from the seemingly emotionless girl, Annie watching as her throat moved to protect itself from Annie's threat. Mikasa took a deep breath in, swallowing slowly. Her eyes met Annie's again; Annie finally meeting her gaze from an elevated level.

"Who the fuck do you work for?" She heaved out, applying more pressure to the middle of her neck. Mikasa stayed perfectly calm, eyes only blinking a little bit faster to show her nervousness. "I asked, who do you work for?" Annie asked, keeping her voice steady but the volume of it higher.

Annie stared straight into her soul, steel eyes meeting gunmetal. She knew too much for her own good. A simple phrase had Annie shaking in her boots but she refused to show it. Annie would hate to spill blood so soon, but she knew too much. Annie kept her ice-cold gaze, trying to break her with the threat of death.

"No one, I work for no one." Mikasa said, almost whispering and trying to not cut herself on the serrated edges of Annie's switchblade. Annie pulled back and turned to the side of the room, walking to the drawer that sat on the side of the wall. She pulled out a vial, gloves, a thin stick, and a camera.

"You wanna be a part of this?" The blonde asked, trying to make sure she was serious about this. The other woman nodded before looking at the thin stick in her hand. Annie shook her head, surprised at her eagerness to be in the presence of constant danger. "Of course you do." Annie pursed her lips in solemnity. She picked at the stick, "Because if you didn't, I would kill you."

"Now, hold out your hand." She said so she could take the ravenette's blood.

She looked over at her with a 'more than serious than life itself' look. Wanting to scare Mikasa away, but failing to do so. An intense gaze in her eyes wandering over Mikasa's form. "Once you're a part of this group, there's nowhere in the world where you'll go and we can't find you." She leaned forward, making sure the woman understood what she was saying.

"They have eyes all around the world, who are completely loyal to this organization and this organization alone." She said, almost dangerously. "This is your last chance before you're a part of this forever." Annie announced, nothing but complete seriousness lacing her voice. Mikasa looked her in the eyes before letting out a loud, "I'm ready."