Going Public

@bts_twt

boy with luv ~

boy with luv ~

#jhope
#soulmate
#myotherhalf

Hoseok smiled at his phone while I layed my head on his lap. One hand was stroking my hair and the other rapidly scrolling on his phone, stopping every once in a while to let out a small giggle.

"Why are you staring like a creeper at your phone?" I ask him, laughing slightly.

His hand stops running it's path and he looks down at me.

"Hmm now I'm not gonna tell you"

"Hobi! Noooo come onnnnnnnn" I draw out the last sounds, but he still shakes his head.

Quickly sitting up and climbing onto his lap, I reach as far as i can and try to snatch his phone, but he just holds it over my head. Why is everyone in this industry a freaking giant? I ask myself while trying to decide my next move.

With no warning, Hoseok pulls me in a tight hug.

"I was just reading some comments"

"You know you shouldn't read those Hobi people are mean"

He just shook his head and laughed.

"No they're totally right, we're adorable together"

My face goes red and I bury my head into his neck, trying to hide my blushing face. I feel his body shaking as he laughs and it takes a minute to process his words.

"Wait what?"

"Check your Twitter"

I do as he says, quickly opening the app and seeing a new tweet notification for the BTS account. Assuming that's what he meant, I quickly click on it and gasp at the sight.

"You posted us?"

His smile falters and he starts rambling.

"Did you not want me to? Oh my gosh I should have asked shouldnt I . I'm so sorry. Maybe I can take it down. No one will even remember!"

"HOBI!"

He takes a deep breath, out of air from talking so fast.

"Hobi it's okay! It's perfect. I'm so glad you did. And now I can do the same."

I scroll through my camera roll to find a good picture of us to post.

"Oh post that one" Hobi laughs as he points to a dark photo.

You could barely see our faces because it was almost midnight when it was taken. We both had googly eyes over our own and were sitting upsidown on a bench while Hobi pretended to take a bite out of my face.

"Yeah definitely not" I laugh and keep scrolling.

"What about this one?" I turn the screen and show him the photo from when we had done each others makeup, we had actually filmed it to post on youtube but hadn't decided which account to post it on. Lets just say we definitely weren't makeup artists. It took me almost three days to get off all the glitter Hobi put on my face because "you need to shine like a disco ball".

He vetoes that one due to the hot pink lipstick I had used as his blush and we continue the search, laughing at ourselves the whole time.

@phoenix_yg

My hope~

#y/n
#soulmates
#myforeversunshine