Chapter 1

Ducer's P.O.V.: There was a breeze flowing through my fur. That, to me, sounded like the perfect day. Sun, wind, oh, and my twin brother, Nukester. He's older than me by like, 0.5 seconds. "101?" Nukester asked.

"101!" I answered.

Nukester's P.O.V.: I suggested that we head on over to 101. Ducer seconded to my suggestion, so, off we were to 101. "Hey!  Anyone home?" I asked. I could hear complete and utter chaos that was going on in there, plus Dylan probably couldn't hear me knocking. "Nothing's working." I said.
"Chill, twin. He'll answer the door... Eventually." Duce said back.

Dylan's P.O.V: While everything was going as chaotic as usual, I barely heard someone knocking on the door. Then I just remembered the paw-print scanner we had. Eh...  He or she will figure it out... I thought to myself.

Ducer's P.O.V.: I suddenly spotted a scanner pannel on the left corner of the door. "Nuke! Check it!" I said.
"Well, that wasn't there before, was it, Duce?" Nuke asked.
"Beats me. " I answered. As I put my paw on the scanner, it flashed green. That surely meant that my paw-print was registered into the database. "Dude! We're in!" I said.

Dylan's P.O.V.: Two dogs walked in. I sorta recognized their faces, but their names didn't ring any bells, so I asked what their names were. They said Ducer and Nukester.

Nukester's P.O.V.: After the whole "getting-to-know-you" kinda thing that was going on subsided a bit, a familiar face was at a distance. "Is that...?" Ducer started to ask.
"If one half of  his collar is red and the other's blue, you know it's him." I answered.
"Deepak." We both said simultaneously.

Ducer's P.O.V.: I wanted to walk up to Deepak and say "hi" or "what's up?", but it looked like he was up to his eyeballs in meditation, so that wasn't the best time to talk to him. Nuke thought it was a good idea to meditate with him, but I told him otherwise 'cause he floats whenever he meditates. "Right...  I forgot about that... " Nuke sighed.

"Let's... keep walking.  We'll bother Deepak later." I said.