Chapter 2

Danté's P.O.V.: Constantly seeing multiple attempts on how the world might end, Ducer and Nukester walked in. "Hey guys." I said. It kinda like I scared them half to death. "Good GOD, Danté!" Ducer said. "Could you put a teeny-tiny itty-bitty bit of effort into walking up to someone without giving them a heart attack?"
"Can't make that promise." I said.
"Well then, I guess the end is nigh, isn't it?" Nukester asked.
"That's my line." I answered.

Nukester's P.O.V.: I told Duce and Danté that I was gonna have a look around on what the others might be doing. Duce was mentally begging me not to leave, but I left anyway. Before long, I could hear some records scratching, and I knew DJ was nearby. "Hey, DJ! Layin' down those 'Sick Beatz?'" I asked.
"You know it, Nuke!" He answered.

DJ's P.O.V.: Nukester seemed like he was enjoying those killer tracks I was throwin' down. "Hey where's Dolly?" He asked.
"I dunno." I answered. "Probably annoying Deepak's my best bet. Why? "
"Oh,  just asking." He said, "'cause so far, Duce and I ran into Dylan, Deepak, and Danté. Now here I am running into you."
"Duce's probably run into Dallas and the other two." I said.

Deepak's P.O.V.: "Pl... St..." I said, cutting the full sentence. Dolly decided that it was a good idea to "poke the bear" some more. "DOLLY!!!  PLEASE!!!" I yelled at practically the top of my lungs. "Sorry, dude, but you're gonna have to stop meditating from time to time." She said. "And why would I have the common decency to stop what I'm doing?" I asked sarcastically. "Deepak, you've been meditating for four and a half hours! STRAIGHT!!!" She said. I didn't want her going on a rant of how I meditate for way too long because I was in the middle of her previous ones... TWICE.

Dawkins' P.O.V.: I was trying to figure out the velocity times the speed of my marvelous contraption when Ducer came in. "Ah, yes. Hello, Ducer." I greeted. "Hey, Dawkins!" He greeted back. "What is that?"
"It's a machine that shoots water at the accuracy of a cannon." I explained.  "So it shoots water at that speed?" He asked.
"Precisely!" I answered.
"Did you calculate the size of the nozzle?" He asked.
"That and everything else." I answered.