he broke my heart andleft me to die .......... didi mention hes rich!

He broke my heart and left me to die........... did i menton he was rich!

Fear can make you do anything, trust me i should no ,im alwaya and this is my story.

when ur dating captian of the football team in ur senior year and u think hes the hottest guy alive. im the girl who when u look at her ud think they were stuck together with that guy xcept when hes playing football. the girl whos at the top af the A list , the one with that smirk lik yeah-hes-mine-isnt-he-hot kinda stare. the girl every girl wants to be the girl all the guys want. yeah that was me. trust me it wasnt that great.

i had long shiny black hair, big shiny black eyes, i was skinny with big red pouty lips, teasingly long eyelashes and pale white skin. yeahi no all the girls either hated me or well hated me. anyways  was lik there queen and he was there king. oh and by the way that "he"is aaron, he has brown hair, big muscles and axtremly hot 8 pack u could see through the tight shirts he wore, adorable dimples,sweet brown eyes ive felt lik i was drowning in more than once and didnt car, a big smileand a velvety voice to die or and he was rich.

youd think that with all that thatid b happy at the very least but that was just he problem i wasnt, it just wasnt enough. i see now it was coming for me like a bulet ponted right at me but , but lik most others i didnt ave the sense to get the hell outa the way.

i wanted money.

srry ts so short but i didnt no if anyone would read it so i didnt wnat tomake it so long when no body would car please tell e if u lik it if u dont iw ont right it i hav a surpise so soon so b ready if u care !