blood oh shit

i gasped at what i saw. new tears forming in my eyes.

i lay there bruises circling both my eyes my hair soaked in blood. oh shit oh god no! i forced myself to look.

my leg was twistted in a awkward angle. blood seeped out of the cut. runing through my jeans forccing there  way out of my body. looking up higher i saw i was sitting in a pool  of blood. my blood. it twirled aroun my broken arm. i knew it was broken because  could see a pure white bone sticking out protruding out my skin. then something caught my eye. the knife. it was plunged deep into my stomach. blood pooling up and over making itself known.

my mouth was a bruised purple mess.

i bet you every bone in my body was broken.

my hair was splled over dripping into the blood. deffinatley not blending into all the blood thhgat pooled all around my once full of life body.

looking back i wish with all my heart i could  have been nice to evryone. i wishi woukld have told my parents and my 7 year old sister i loved them. you know something that shwed id liked life. but know someone will find my dead body and the only ones that will care are the ones that have to deal with me. a dead lifeless body. completly drained of life, recongnization,  anything but pain and missery.

******************************************************************************************************

srrythose have been so short computer keeps shutting down ughh oh well i wish u could upload on iphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!