[oo] sɴᴇᴀᴋ ᴘᴇᴀᴋ

(Warning ‼️: this book has sexual content, explicit language and very graphic scenes.)

Brooklyn, New York - 1972

Lana 𓂻

"So what's your status
I be the baddest
Beater hit the scenes
This the gangster lean
.....?"

I scribbled down on my notebook, stumped on the next line writers block is definitely a bitch.

"Yo L" I turned around to see Shawntae rolling a small piece of paper by my desk I leaned over, picked up it up and opened it. "You coming over today?" It said.
Before a nigga could even pick up a pencil and write back, Mr. Urthodox brung his fat head ass over to my desk trynna grill me.

(A/N: I made that name up 😭 Ian feel like googling no last names bro)

He cleared his throat with one eyebrow raised and all eyes was on me, "Ms Moorer, do you have anything you wanna share with the class?" He pestered.

"Nah I'm good" I spat back clearly annoyed with his presence.

I'm convinced his ass had it out for me since I got here, every little thing I do he's either snitching or bitching about it to my mother.

"You need to start paying more attention in this class" Fat head scoffed as he walked swiftly back to his desk.
"You're failing and at this rate that you're going you'll end up just like you're brother, For your own sake pay attention". He seethed clearly making a jab at me with a blank expression.

He knew exactly what he was doing saying that.

Oohs was heard all throughout the classroom and one uttered "You just gonna let him talk to you like that L?" egging me on knowing I don't let nobody try me like that.

I promise you I ain't never leap up outta a chair so fast, face flushed and body burning with anger. This white bitch not only one, played with me in my face but also tried to disrespect my dead brother AND stereotyped me at the same time.

Yeah, that's three strikes, bitch he's OUT. I rushed my way over to his desk, with both of my first balled up, ready to press his ass. Shawntae jumped in front of me, grabbing me by my black and white shirt but I still talked my shit regardless.

"Ayo. watch yo fuckin' mouth " I fumed, "Before I buss you in yo shit youn know shit about me"

The class egged the situation on amused.
I snatched tae's off me and rushed outta the classroom. Ignoring Tae's calls out to me to calm down and fat heads warning that he'd snitch again and tell my moms.