1

CAMILA POV:

"CAMZZ WAKE UP" Lauren shouted.
so i got out of my bed and it was 8:30 so i went and took a shower,when i finished i got off and went to the dressing room and decided to ware a black crop-top with a white high waisted skirt and a black high-heels,then me and Lauren went to eat at the hotel so entered the restaurant we sat on the table waiting for the rest of the girls to come.Lauren:"so are you exited for the vma's today" I said: yeah I'm so exited cant wait to see everyone!" Lauren: are you gonna go and talk to Austin?! i said: stop he dose-not even have feelings for me everyone says he's with becky! Lauren: Camila do you have feelings for austin! me: umm no... Lauren: then why did you say that he did-dint have feeling for u and i only asked you if your gonna talk with him?😏 me: wait.. Okay fine yes i have a crush on him.. Lauren: I'm so Proud of you camzz (while hugging camilla from the side) me: but please don't tell the girls okay? dinah,ally,Normani coming towards us while dinah says : don't tell us what?!. me: umm nothing,dinah: okay, so after we finished eating we went to our room get ready so the make up artist puts on me some make up then i wore my dress and the girls didn't finish yet so i decide to go on twitter and follow some harmonizers , later on we finished and got into the car and headed there, so we arrived and start making some interviews and pose in front of the camera so we went in and took our seats so i said to the girls i was going to the bathroom while i was walking to the bathroom i bumped into someone because i was not paying attention i was thinking of Austin Mahon, so i was about to fall when he catches me with his big strong arms and it was Austin Mahon.
Austin: wow you gotta be careful again you don't wanna hurt this beautiful face☺️.
me: okay (while blushing)
Austin: so are you exited?!!!
me: yess its gonna be a great show
Austin: so where are u going now you seemed lost..
Me: umm i was on my way back would you come with me
Austin: yeah why not

So i forgot that i was going to the bathroom and went with Austin to our seats.

AUSTIN POV:
as we were walking back surprise ly the seats were, ALLY,DINAH,NORMANI,LAUREN,CAMILA,AUSTIN,ZACH,ROBERT,AC
when me and camila sat down dinah started to say: OTTPP AUSMIL A!!!

To be continued...

so what do you think guys i know its kinda bad but ill make it good and btw this is my first time writing so yeah..