15. Stars

A couple months pass by now and things with Todoroki are only getting better. Momo and you became friends and Ochaco and you become best friends. Ochaco also got a boyfriend, his name was Deku. You were so happy for them and they looked like such a good couple.

You began to try and become a better person for Todoroki because you knew deep down that Todoroki deserved better. You tried your best everyday for him and tried to be a better person over all. You began to lose sight of the person you were before and you just kept moving forward.

Collage only has 1 more semester before your 3rd trimester ends. 1 more trimer and you will graduate collage and become a pro hero. You're getting excited and you start to get harder in school too.

Todoroki has bought a bigger bed and now you two sleep together. You guys go on dates a lot and he is always making you breakfast. He is so sweet to you and so respectful. He drives you everywhere and always gets you the things you want. You decide to get a job to help support Todoroki and also so you can buy him something special also. You got a job at Yaoyorozu's with Momo.

To night is your night off and you and Todoroki are going on a date together. You decide to put on the dress Todoroki bought for you. It was a long, black, skin tight dress that fit you perfectly and compliments every single one of your curves. You look like an actual goddess and you're feeling confident. You walk downstairs strutting your stuff and you do a little spin to show off your dress to Todoroki. He starts to blush and says,

"Wow baby, you look absolutely stunning."he says with a smile. He grabs you by your waist and kisses your neck. A shiver is sent down your spine and your face turns beat red.
"Shall we go, m'lady?"he hold out his hand. You grab his hand and say,
"Yes darling."

You arrive at the fancy restaurant called amour. You walk in and it looks so fancy yet expensive.
"Babe, isn't this place expensive?"you whisper.
"It doesn't matter, this is the night for you, just enjoy your food."he says with a smile.
"Wow, I don't deserve you..."
"What!? Baby, I don't deserve you, you know how amazing you are!? I'm so lucky to have you."he sus with a smile and then hugs you. You feel so much more happier and relived now that he said that.

The waiter brings you to your table and you order your meals. The food is so expensive, yet they give us such little proportions! You enjoy your meal and time with Todoroki. You get up to leave and go to the car. When your in the car Todoroki says,

"I have one more place to bring you."
"You do? It's getting kind of late. The sun is already down."
"That's ten point."

You wonder where he's bringing you. He stops at a bottom of a hill. What are we doing at a hill? I'm not going to walk all the way up there..

"Alright let's go."Todoroki said.
"Are we going to the top!?"
"Yup, it's the best spot. You can teleport anyways."
"But I can't teleport you with me, I don't want to leave you behind."
"Thanks for saying that.. I'll just use my ice to bring me to the top."
"Oh yeahhhh, good idea! I'll beat you there!"you say with a smile.
"Wait! Oh course you will, my ice can't go that fast!"Todoroki yells.
"Hehe, I guess you'll have to try harder then!"you say and then teleport away. Todoroki smiles because of how cute you were just then. You are at the top and you look over the edge. Todoroki finally made it and you say,

"Finally! I've been waiting forever!"you say with a smerk.
"Yeah yeah,  come here. I want to show you something."

You follow him as he goes through the trees and you end up in a bare spot at the top of the hill. Todoroki says,
"Look up y/n."
You look up and see the clear night sky filled with 100s of stars.
"Wow.. this is beautiful. How do you know about this place?"
"Well one day I ran away from home and ended up here, now it's my comfort spot. This is a very special place to me, and I knew that I had to bring you here because you are the most special person to me. Y/n... I love you."
You start to blush and your heart starts to race.
"I live you to Todoroki..is your heart racing?"you say with a smile.
"Yes it is y/n.."he smiles back.

You both lay next to each other as you watch the stars. It's so nice outside and cool.

"A shooting star!"You say.
"Make a wish."
I wish to be able to make Todoroki the happiest man on earth.
I wish to make y/n the happiest girl on earth.
"What did you wish for?" Todoroki asks.
"I can't tell you!"you say with a smile.
"Fine."
"I live days like these.."
"I only like days like these because I'm with the one I love. If you're not in my day, then it's not a good day. Y/n I live you."
You start to blush. "I love you too Todoroki."
"Hey y/n, I can't wait any longer. Let's go home."