episode 1

It was 11:56am when we left the office and went to pick up Liberty from daycare.

We walked to the car silently my hand securely around Greg's waist as we went.

We went to the daycare and picked up Libby and then drove home while we were in the car.

Greg looked at me silently from the passenger seat.

"What's wrong" he asked quietly as I turned down another street.

"Nothing" I said then turned down our street.

"Is it because gay marriage was put on hold here" He asked quietly

"I mean its not fair, were people too...were not doing anything wrong...I'm so sick of this shit"! I yelled out.

His eyes go wide before he starts to fiddle with his fingers in nervousness like he always does.

I take a deep breath as I parked the car before looking back to my fiancé.

"I sorry...I just wish we could get married like other couples instead of being engaged " I mumbled out.

I watched him let out an deep sigh looking out the window before going back to me a small smile planted on his face as he took my hand.

"Me too" He cracked out before getting out the car grabbing Libby walking up to our front door unlocking it and walking in.

I sigh my hands threw my blond hair before pulling the key out the car, grabbing the Diaper bag.

I knew how upsets talking about the laws of not being allowed to married and all upset Him.

I get out the car slamming the door behind me before walking to my front door.

Going in locking the door behind me, I drop the diaper bag onto the floor.

Before slowly walking upstairs to get this suit off.

I walk into our room to see Greg turned away from me... Muscles flexing as he put on his grey tee and black sweats still not noticing I was there, he slowly bent over to take off his socks, is when I take my suit jacket off throwing it onto the bed before walking over straddling his hips, wraping them up in my arms.

Greg,already knowing it was me, just sighed and leaned into my embrace.

"I'm sorry" I whispered into his ear before kissing the tip.

"Me too...shouldn't of brought it up" he mumbled back into my embrace.

I start to kiss his neck softly thinking I could get somewhere.

When he pulled away from my embrace.

"I have to feed lilly" he said then walked away.

I grabbed his hand before he past our door frame.

"Didn't she just eat"?

"That was four hours ago".

"Well fuck how many times does she need to eat a day"?

"Its defiantly not one" Greg said back

I sigh pulling him into my embrace again, kissing his sweet spot, witch made him gasp and let out a little moan.

I smirk pulling him closer, to only have him move my hands away.

"My baby is starving thanks too" The burnet said before leaving our room to our daughter's room down the hall and I follow silently after changing into White sweats and a black tee.

I watched as he picked up lilly witch made her gurgle and pulled at his shirt.

Libby was about six months old now and Greg was fully recovered from having her naturally.