chapter one

hey hey sugar babies of mine you are now my children i'm your honey bee dad/father/parent Lucas warnings: cursing, gay, (if you do like don't read and pls don't be hateful or homophobic or transphobic or hate on LGBTQ+ community I want this to be a safe place where we can all be good friends and respect each other where anyone of any human race maters if you are from space or the deep ocean you are welcome too if you are unworldly like demon or angelic creature welcome all is welcomed here love ya and pls comment and message me tell me how you like it any story ideas heck share them) trans, bad nasty thoughts, fluff that's all hope you enjoy my lovelies. (^. w .^) Nya Nya mother fucker 

-Sky's POV-

   *kisses Noah on his lips gently then pulls away quickly* "did you, just kiss me sky?" I froze not knowing what the fuck to do. He probably thinks I'm weird too. I ran away from him I cloud answer him I know this would fuck things up . Just when life wasn't that bad.

-time pause to self narrating-

hey I'm Skylar Vanderwall I go by Sky though and my pronouns are he/him I'm a trans man and I'm omnisexual which means gender isn't really a factor when it comes to whom I'm attracted to. And since you're probably confused let's start from the very beginning. aah freshman year *being sarcastic* my favorite time .  

at the beginning of my freshman year my friends introduced me to this guy named Noah Creek he was also a freshman . by then he grew a certain popularity that would only grow more. over the years we became better friends we hung out a decent amount . we liked each others company . but I suddenly realize I had a crush on him. every time I see him I smile and every time we're together don't wanna go I just wanna stay by his side. I wanted to be close to him no matter what. I think that's what you can call love. but of course he's probably straight like most of the boys here *sigh*, why do I have to be a hopeless romantic.

as the year kept going on I tried to act like nothing had change that I totally did't catch feelings but it got so hard to do. so on that day I made myself a promise I will tell him some how by the end of this year.

the year kept on progressing so did my feelings eventually school was coming to an end and I was so exhilarated for this year of  emotional torture was finally over unlike my love for him. god I am really stupid. falling for a straight boy way to go Skylar . the yearly summer kick off festival is here and, me and Noah planed to go together . I wasn't going to back out of these plans I had no reason to, so I'll go and have the best time of my life. 

-day of festival-

I knew I had to tell him today if not I would probably never do it.

-later in the day-

the door bell rings my anxiousness goes to zero to one hundred I get nervous just to see him. god I really do love him shit. " Noah's here sweetheart we're gonna leave love you !!! " my mom yelled she was always one for the dramatic but so am I . I run down the stair and jump at here like I was going to attack her . "frick! "she holds me in a hug then lets me down. "*sigh of relief* you scared me love bug ," she said gently with love . she kisses my fore head then goes over to  Noah who is at the front door just watching the scene play out. my mom hugs him and whispers something to him but whatever she told him was important if it wasn't she would of just said it in front of me. but I didn't care what she said to him most likely just telling him to take care of me stuff like that.

 " hey kiddo," my dad said . I walked over to him he he walked to the kitchen and waved over to me to hurry up. he whispered, "that's the boy you like right like more than friends?" my face blushed rose red and nodded . "you're gonna tell him tonight right?!" I shook my head 'yes' once again. "okay, okay, tell me how it went once we get home I can't wait to here what happens. and if it goes bad we can go get ice cream and watch movies all night or we can go do whatever you want to sky." I hug my dad in a big huge saying 'thank you' and 'I love you' over and over again . my mom and Noah quietly walked in on us hugging 

" aweeeee my boys are hugging each other how cute!!" she squeals. I let go of my dad then he and mom head out. then I look at Noah and he smiles at me and I smile back . my heart could barley contain how much I love his cute smile. 

"oh yeah Noah i'm not done getting ready quiet yet you know where everything is please make your self at home and it's nice to see you again." I run up the stairs to my room I pick out some black ripped skinny jeans some black combat boots and a yellow button up with white flowers on it . tuck in my button up and put on my rainbow socks on then my boots. I walk to the door about to open it when it swings open and Noah jumps at me . I fall to the ground so does Noah he falls right on top of me . I open my eyes just to see his eyes interlocking with mine . my heart skipped a beat and I blushed beat red.

he starts cracking up and falls to the floor with me I join with his laughing . stuff like that only happens in books and movies. "you had that look on your face when you get flustered . it's so fucking hilarious you blush up and your eyes dilate and your mouth is only slightly open . you just freeze and It's so fucking funny."

........

hey this is part one and part two is coming very soon bye bye my loves <3