Treasure Series

This series is not just about the first thing we immediately think of when we read the word Treasure because it has other meanings about how important things are to us or even our loved ones.

First Friendship, here we will know how important friendship is, because they are one of those you can rely on when you have a problem they will be with you through hardship, fun or whatever because they are ready to lean on you anytime that is also here to know how much friendship is important.

Second Family, it is also one of those who are ready to help us because no matter what happens to our family, we are one of those around them, even if we do not say we love them, they know immediately because you are their child, no child does not love those parents, and no parent does not love the child, if ever you know someone like that they do not love each other depending on what is happening or the story of their family.

Not but not the Least. The man we will love so much, sometimes because of one person we experience how important you two are in love, sometimes you will experience the most painful feelings for each other, and you can handle everything just for him or any of you two.

Let us read on as some friends that i just want to share with all of you the sentimental objects or people they treasure the most.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!!!

~Lovelotss~

Sorry for the typo or wrong grammar. :))