Vibration ( 🧠shinso x Kaminari⚡)

[ Bellow it's skye hope you enjoy 😏]

( Dorm halls )

Kaminari's Pov:
I walked to shinso's dorm to see if he was doing anything. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer the door, he answered the door and opened it a little " Hey. " He said to me with his low boring normal voice. " Hellwo babe" I say to him as I finish opening the door and attacking him with a hug.

Shinso's Pov:
I was sitting on my bed with nothing to do staring down at my phone. I heard a knock at my door and was curious to who it was but at the same time not wanting anyone to bother me. I cracked opened the door to see my boyfriend standing there big smile on his face as shortly after he tackled me down with a hug.

Third person:
Shinso giggled a little as he was tackled with a love hug, Denki smiled as he kissed him " were you doing anything important?" He asked as he looked at him. " No not really it's 10pm what could I possibly be doing" he said as he looked at his phone then put it down. Denki giggled " ok good! So that means you can play through or dare with class 1-A in our dorm hall?!" He sighed and looked to the side then back at Denki, " yeah I guess" he said with a slight shrug and a little smile.

Denki got off of shinso excitedly " ok come on!" He said as he grabbed his boyfriend's hands and helped him up. " Ok ok I'm coming." Shin got up and smiled as he looked at there hands, Kaminari walked out the room dragging shinso along with him. Everyone was already in a circle in the living area of the dorm hall. "Hey guys were here!" Denki said excitedly as he sat down shinso sitting next to him " yeah we're here" shin said while taking a seat next to his boyfriend.

Mina: "great now we can start!" She said with a smile

Bakugou: " tch let's just get this over and done with racoons eyes"  he said eyebrows all angry looking

Kirishima: " dont be such a party pooper bakubro" he smiled and Bakugou blushed

Denki took out the bottled " ok we all understand the rules right?" He said as he placed the bottle on the middle.

Deku: " do you mind explaining them again Kaminari?" He said with a bit of fear knowing Bakugou would say something.

Denki: " yeah it's no biggie" he looked at midoriya " So when someone spins the bottle whoever it lands on the person that spun has to ask them truth or dare does that makes sense?"

Bakugou: " damn nerd can't even remember simple shit"

Deku: " k-kachan that's mean...but thanks for explaining Denki" he smiled at Kaminari
               [ Where the title actually makes sense 😂]
Denki shook his head " anytime" he clapped once " so who wants to spin first?" Mina's hand shot up " me me!" She spun the bottle and waited for it to stop impatiently. The bottle stopped and it landed on midoriya " truth or dare midoriya?" She said with a smirk " DARE!"  He said with a smile even though he was scared, she giggled evilly " give todoroki a lap dace." Deku blushed as he looked at shoto " o-ok" he gave todoroki a lap dace todoroki blushed the whole time.

Midoriya spun the bottle and it landed on Denki " truth or dare Kaminari?" Kaminari smiled " dare cause I ain't no bitch!" Mina whispered a dare in Deku's ear he nodded and signaled for Denki to get up and come with him into the room mina following behind. " Ok so what's the dare?" He said excitedly not knowing what he was in for. Mina smiled and took out a vibrator and deku said " I dare you to have this in you untill shinso notices." He shook his head taking a shaky breath, Mina put the vibrator in his back hole with a smile on her face. He tried to grab the remote but she jerked her hand away " the class will be in charge of this and they don't know what this remote is for so be prepared" he just shook his head.

They walked out the room and Bakugou said " finally"
Denki sat back down next to shinso and smiled before Mina unexpectedly turned up the setting. He blushed madly and looked away from shinso. Shinso smiled at kami's blush he thought it was cute. Kaminari spun the bottle trying so hard not to moan. The bottle landed on Bakugou, " t-truth" he bit his bottom lip softly as the setting was turned up " o-or dare?" He said before covering his mouth so he didn't moan, Bakugou looked at him face all confused looking. " Is- is it true that you like-" he paused and let out a sorry moan "Ahh~" shin looked at him and smirked Denki finished his sentence " that you like- kirishima?" Katski looked at him and then at kiri as they both blushed as they looked into each other's eyes [ I cringe while writing that]

They kissed " I do like shitty hair" kiri smiled " I like you too." Mina passed the remote to earphones she looked at it and shrugged, shinso looked at the remote as she turned it to the highest setting "AhHhH~" he moaned as he blushed all eyes were now on him, he got up and walked to a empty room the vibrator still on the highest level. Mina smiled as shinso got up and followed him " hey guys let's step out of the house" she said they all nodded and left the house, shinso opened the room door and went in.

Denki's Pov:
It was so pleasure able I had my butt up in the air as I grabbed the sheets of the bed. I heard the door open and froze like that still moaning

Shinso's Pov:
I opened the door to find Denki in that position I blush walking up to him and putting my hands on his butt Denki moaned as I did so his body was very sensitive " kitten I'm sorry for not noticing sooner" I said in a suductive type way. He tried to talk but all I could hear was fuck me.

He turned Denki over so now he could see his face he kissed his neck and then took off denki's clothes and di d the same for himself Denki moaned as the vibrator was still in him. Denki got on all fours and moaned " just- just FuCk Me~" shin smiled and took out the vibrator Denki was so wet, he went in slowly as Denki moaned loudly " more I want more~" he moaned as he is shinso went fully in and began to thrust fastly. Denki moaned loudly as shinso grabbed his hair " fuck~ ShInSo~" he went faster " I'm gonna-" " do it~" as soon as Denki said that they both cam. They panted as they smiled at ear other cpand cleaned up.

[ Welpios that's the end sorry for it being so long. Anyways what ship next? Comment! Wove you all bye💖]