✨Blue

~ fluff

--------------------

Being in a relationship while being an idol was a tough job. Especially when you're very famous.

For Taehyung and Jungkook — better known as Taekook — it was 2 times harder cause LGBT wasn't normalized.

They also had sasaeng fans who were thirsting for them, who would go to any extent to get their hands on Taekook. I mean, those can also be the ones who cut themselves and started a hashtag cause of a mere rumor of Jungkook dating.

There were reasons piled up on each other as to why they shouldn't come out as a couple.

They thought being an idol would be easy and fun, but who knew words could turn back.

Their concert in Michigan had finally ended. Their fans were content with their performances and headed home.

However, Jungkook wasn't quite happy. He had messed up a step in the choreography and was worried that the fans weren't glad. Knowing him, the bandmates knew that the youngest wouldn't take it easy.

Jungkook grabbed a tissue and the waterworks slowly began. Unfortunately, they were on camera and Taehyung couldn't go all mushy with him like how he does when his baby's sad. Jimin went up instead and started comforting Kook. Taehyung slipped in a few "you were great" and "they loved it" in between.

The staff gathered them up in a room to get a picture as a memory of the concert. By that time, Jungkook had dried up his tears and was doing good.

He looked really cute to Taehyung.

Taekook — as usual — sat together for the shoot. Tae leaned towards Kook to get in the frame and smiled at the camera. The smile soon faded when he heard quiet sniffles from the younger. He sighed and wrapped an arm around his waist. The sniffles reduced slowly until it was replaced with quivering lips.

Jungkook wanted to cry his heart out, but he held it in - he didn't wanna be a crybaby.

After a few more photos, they were allowed to go to their hotels. Upon reaching their temporary home, Namjoon looked at Taehyung and nodded towards Jungkook.

Understanding the message, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and guided him to his room. As soon as they entered the room, Tahyung let go of the other's wrist and shoved a towel and his clothes towards the other.

"Clean up" he said.

Jungkook nodded and opened the door to the bathroom, only to be pulled back softly. Taehyung pressed a quick kiss to the younger's forehead before walking away to change out of his clothes.

Jungkook smiled slightly at the kiss and went to shower while Tae arranged the bed.

A few minutes later, Taehyung heard the sound of the bathroom door being opened. He looked up from a picture of Kook to be greeted by the man himself.

"Are you done?" he asked.

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung turned off his phone and kept it on top of the table. "I showered from Yoongi hyung's room, wanna sleep now?" he asked, staring at the shy boy in front of him.

Jungkook nodded again.

Taehyung pulled the younger toward the bed and hopped in, pulling the covers after them. He turned away from Kook to switch off the lights before hugging Jungkook. Kook responded by pressing his head against the older's chest. The rhythm of his boyfriend's heartbeat never failed to put him to sleep.

"You were great today baby, remember how our fans cheered after you finished dancing? It's cause they loved it and besides it was only a damn step," the older said.

Kook nodded into the other's chest.

"Remember that "Taekook love forever" banner those two girls held?" Tae asked, chuckling.

"Mmhmm" Jungkook hummed, smiling.

"I'm sure there would be lots of ARMY's out there who would support us..." Tae trailed off, hugging the younger tightly.

"There are" Jungkook whispered back.

Tae lifted Jungkook's chin and pressed his lips onto the other's for a soft kiss.

"I love you baby" he whispered, connecting their foreheads.

"I love you too hyung" Jungkook whispered back, gazing into the eyes of his lover's.

They slowly fell asleep, in each others' embrace.

Idols are humans too, just because they made a mistake doesn't mean they're ignorant or anything of that sort. People learn from their mistakes and so do they. Don't pressurize them, they're trying their best ♡

-------------------------

Requests are open! Hope you liked Blue!

~ Alaska (which is definitely not my name)