Problems?

I quickly went home after school.I finished my lunch because i was starving. I was scared too but i wanted to forgot about my bad first day of school.

After a while i heard the front door opening which meant that mom was home.
Mom: ohh hey sweetcake! How was the first day of school?
Y/N: Good . Ohh you're early today?
I lied and skipped her question fast because i didn't want her to worry.
Mom: Y/N honey? I need to talk to you.
She looked nervous for somereason. I just ignored it and sat infront of her.
Y/N: what is it mom?
She kept looking down and i didn't know why.
Y/N: hey mom say it what is it that you wanted to tell me?

Mom: Hmmmm honey. Uhh I-I w-wanted to t-tell you a-about my b-boyfriend. And i-i am g-getting m-married t-to him n-next w-week.
Y/N: YOU WHATTT?
My heart dropped i didn't know what to say she mom my suttering like crazy i was tearing up little by little.
I was happy for her but i couldn't speak anything my past was haunting me.
Mom: Y/N hey Y/N baby say something? Are you mad at me?
My mom's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I didn't know what to say i saw her almost crying face that's when my face softened.
Y/N:n-no i'm not mad mom but are you sure about this? Are you sure about marrying him?why did you hide this from me mom?

Mom:YES, honey he loves me and i love him sweety i know our past still haunts you but please accept my marriage. He is going to be a good father figure for you. And about hiding this it's not that i didn't wanted to tell you i was scared i was scared of how you would react i'm sorry please forgive me daughter please.
Mom started begging infront of me. i couldn't stand my mother begging she is the one whom i love more than anyone in the world. I couldn't stand seeing her cry seeing her so weak so i quickly hugged her and patted her back.

Y/N: Mommy don't cry shh i love you okay. I forgive you. If you think he's the one marry him i'm no one to stop you. Mom please don't cry now.
Mom: thankyou Y/N i love you too sweety. Please try to take him as your own father okay.
Y/N: I'LL try my best to do that mom. Don't worry. Now now don't cry you are the bride and brides are not supposed to cry.

Mom: hehe, okayy okayy and one more thing sweety you will be meeting him today okay we are going to his house. To stay the night so pack your pajamas.
Y/N: huh o-okay.
Wow i'm really going to stay over in a stranger's house wait the stranger who's going to be my step-father lol life sure is weird.

(Timeskip to 8:30pm)
In the car

Mom: are you exicted?
Ughh noo duh i'm going to meet my step-dad that you are going to marry in a week mom tf😧
Mom: Y/N hey?
She snapped me out of my thoughts again.
Y/N: hmm yeah i'm haha
Mom: Don't worry he is a good man.

Timeskip to the kim's house
We reached infront of a huge manson which i think is my step-dad's?
Then a man in a suit came towards us and hugged my mom and peaked her lips.i wanted to throw up but i heald it in😂

MR.kim: hello baby.
Then he looked at me and started speaking.
Mr.kim: Hi i'm kim umm your mom's soin to be husband and you must me Y/N.your mother told me everything about you.you are indeed beautiful.
I was feeling kind of awkard but i just gave him a light smile.
Y/N: hehe Hi?

Maybe he saw my awkard gesture and decided to welcome us in.
Mr.kim: come in and don't worry this is your house too.wait let me call my sons down.
Huh sons WAIT THE FUCK UP- did he just said sons What the fuck. My face showed confusion and irritation that my mom seemed to notice.
Mom: uhh sweety i'm sorry i forgot to mention your step-brothers.
Y/N: how many of them?
Mom & Kim: 7 of them!
What in the fucking world. What the fuck is going on huh am i a joke to you.

We heard many loud footsteps comming downstairs but when i saw them i wanted to run away i wanted to hide and never come out.
They saw my face and just swirked.
My face lost all colours.

BTS: Hi you must me yn right? Hello little sister.
H

uh i was really confused? Wasn't i marked as their victim in school toady? Or was it some stupid prank?
But when i realised their stares i quickly replyed.

Y/N: H-Hi.
And they started introducing them selves.
Jin: hey im jin the oldest son.
Suga: suga second oldest.
Jhope: helloo there kid im jhope.
Namjoon: Fourth oldest. I'm namjoon.
He looked like a kidd ahh so cute.
Jimin: jimin.
V: im taehyung.
Jungkook: hi little one i am jungkook please to meet you.
Wait a min most of them were nice to me huh aren't you guys supposed to like scream or bully me or smtg?
Mr.kim: hey kids lets go eat dinner!
We all followed him quietly.
All of us sat down.we were eating quietly thats when suddenly mr.kim
S

poke.
Mr.kim: i heard u study in the same school as them?do you know them?
Y/N: ahh noo i just transfered here today so. I don't know much people.
Mr.kim:so how was the first day of school? Did you have fun?
Fun my ass i got marked insted.ughhh
Y/N: haha yes i did have fun i had a good first day.
While we were eating mr.kim suddenly got a call and looked mad idk what was happening but he just said something to mom and both of them stood up and looked at us and said that they are going to their company as some trouble has occured.

Y/N: uhhh Mom can i come with you guys?please?
I looked at her with pleading eyes but she said no.
Mom: honey spend time with your brothers okay we are leaving now have fun kids.
They left and suddenly all the attention was on me fuckfuck.
Jimin:what's wrong little girl? Scared without mommy are ya?
Others laughed at his remark.
Y/N:ohh shutup i ain't scared of you.
Good good Y/N keep on trying to get yourself killed.
When i said that his face changed.
I saw his face and mentally cursed myself.good job yn go get yourself killed.

Jimin:you bitch!
He suddenly started draging me towards the basement.
It creeped the shit out of me when i saw the basement.
Y/N: letme go!!ughhh let go of me!
I was really scared the room was really dark and then suddenly he pushed me inside the room and locked the door. I didn't know what was happening it was a dumb reason to get mad.

I was locked in the basement all night i screamed for help i cried but no luck.

Next morning at 9:00am

Suddenly the door opened and the 7 devils walked in with straight faces.
Bts: well hello there Y/N.
They looked like monsters. Hot ones.

Jimin: listen there kid. We don't want to torture you okay.
Huh? Tf is he talking about. U just locked me in the mfng basement the whole night u mf.

Jk: Do as we ask and we will not harm you.
Y/N:and what if i don't.
After i said that v and jhope suddenly came forward. V suddenly grabed my neck choking me and jhope pulled my hair.
I looked at them scared and helpless.
Then they dropped me on the floor and grined at my scared face.
Jin&Rm: we can do worse kid so stay out of our way and our family.
Suga:tell your mom to breakup with dad. Or else we will torture you.

I was really scared. Jk suddenly came todwards me and tightly tapped my head.
Jk: and don't tell anyone what happened today. Okay?
I was just staring at him with mixed emotions. I felt his hand grabbing my head harder making me winch in pain.
Jk: OKAY?
Y/N: YESS I WON'T TELL ANYONE!
I screamed as he was hurting me.
BTS:good girl.
They said and went out of the room.
Tears started filling my eyes and i started choking at my own tears.god what did i get myself into.