Chapter 7

When you read that question, your eyes opened wide. You could answer this question forever. You come up with an answer that is good enough to type. "Markiplier is my hero. He is my whole life. I love him so much. I would do anything for him. I watch his videos daily and watch his live streams, and without him I would be dead. I suffer from depression, and he makes me feel like I have a reason to live, and he makes me know that ha loves me with all his heart. I would do ANYTHING to see him in real life. That's why I'm saving my work money for a ticket to comic-con so I can meet him, but I will never go because I live across the country from it and I will never be able to see him anyway."
"You really adore him," Mark texts.
"I do," you text back.
"I think I need to show you something, just type in '12345' for your category on omegle for the category so no chatters will be on that category."
"Ok," you text, rushing to your computer.
You type '12345' into omegle. You start chatting and you are chatting with Mark.
"What do you need to show me Mark?" You ask.
"This," Mark says taking off his mask.
You look at the screen and you see the real Mark. The Mark you've been texting. The Mark that you saw as a friend.
It's the Mark known to others as Markiplier.
You blush.
"Are you ok? Your blushing" Mark asks.
You just about pass out in shock, but you finally got the courage to speak. "I'm dreaming, aren't I?" You say.
"I don't think so," Mark says.
"I'm not trying to be a total fangirl or anything, but OMG OMG OMG MARK!" You say screaming at the to of your lungs.
"Ok ok calm down," says Mark.
"I'm sorry. I've just wanted to see you so much and I've known about you for years, and it's been my dream to even see you face to face not on one your videos, and-"
"Shh," Mark says. "in so glad I could do so much to you in your life and that I could be your hero. I'm glad that just a normal guy like me could save your life." Mark says trying to calm you down.
"You are not a normal guy," you say. "You are like a hero and a reason to live life to the fullest. Just 'normal' people like you, are such an influence on so many people, you don't understand," you say.
"You are sick an influence on me that I believe you love me more than anyone else in my life," you say.
"Well I'm flattered, and I'm glad that I have some one that actually can tell me that I've done something good for people," Mark says.
"Oh, you have done more than anyone thinks."